i must come & get it soon Rubina , xx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rubinabombshell View Post
    I worn you,it's dangerously delicious
    haha , i'll get the luas to smithfield

3. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (08-06-15)

Reviews

I am actually quite fascinated by ladies' clitorises and how hard they get on oral stimulation!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

Rubina, the hole lot of you is 'dangerously delicious'!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    I am actually quite fascinated by ladies' clitorises and how hard they get on oral stimulation!
    The clitoris is an analogue of the male penis.Both clitoris and the glans penis have a similar embryological origin.The clitoris contains erectile tissue that engorges, stiffens and becomes more sensitive on sexual stimulation/excitation .It's only known function is to provide pleasure and thus in evolutionary terms , keep women interested in having sex and thus occasionally having children.
    There may also be more spongy/erectile type tissue in a woman's pelvis, connected to the clitoris, that when engorged may be stimulated through the walls of the vagina or rectum(more than just the richly supplied with nerves, anal area , mentioned above).

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    The clitoris is an analogue of the male penis.Both clitoris and the glans penis have a similar embryological origin.The clitoris contains erectile tissue that engorges, stiffens and becomes more sensitive on sexual stimulation/excitation .It's only known function is to provide pleasure and thus in evolutionary terms , keep women interested in having sex and thus occasionally having children.
    There may also be more spongy/erectile type tissue in a woman's pelvis, connected to the clitoris, that when engorged may be stimulated through the walls of the vagina or rectum(more than just the richly supplied with nerves, anal area , mentioned above).
    Is there anything, You don't know?

8. Default

Astounding...the leaving cert has changed from my time!

I know Rubina, it is really delicious with you...

Switching over do any girls actually give rim jobs or just post it in their fav's for the crac.
    I love nothing more than a job rimming both giving and getting, but it seems quite hard to find anyone who actually does it....

Apart from Lora (She was in Limerick last time I checked) I meet her when she was in Sandyford first and f**k me that girl loved to give as much as she got.....

Reviews

Some girls do like it.... find it thrilling or exciting. But I have learned it seems to be more the gentle insertion and hold, while you or she plays with her clitoris to come to explosive orgasm. As the man, giving this "service", it may not be as satisfying as you have to be careful not to thrust too strongly in case you hurt, therefore you need to keep it slow and gentle.... not something I find will bring me to orgasm... so, I prefer the more traditional ways to get off.....

Quaint thread title BTW....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (19-06-15), tom sand (16-06-15)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast