Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Quizing an escort on her Favourites

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default Quizing an escort on her Favourites

    If an escort sets out her favs on her profile but excludes some , say CIM or WS or whatever, should you proceed on the basis that those services are not on offer by her or if you want those should you still contact her and ask her would she consider offering them to you, the normal escort discretion rule applying of course ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,132
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    If an escort sets out her favs on her profile but excludes some , say CIM or WS or whatever, should you proceed on the basis that those services are not on offer by her or if you want those should you still contact her and ask her would she consider offering them to you, the normal escort discretion rule applying of course ?
    With me if its not listed and it's a deal breaker I just move on.
    I'd never quiz an Escort on her favourites.
    If it's listed and I'm clean and polite them it's usually available.
    I have on occasion been treated to Favourites that were not listed.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    993
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    If an escort sets out her favs on her profile but excludes some , say CIM or WS or whatever, should you proceed on the basis that those services are not on offer by her or if you want those should you still contact her and ask her would she consider offering them to you, the normal escort discretion rule applying of course ?
    If it's not on the profile I assume it's not available, what gets me is the seemingly contradictory favourites like when owo is not a favourite but cim is ....... how does that work

  4. #4

    Default

    Favourites are a hard one, sometimes your not in the mood to offer some services id image for some anal is one
    I also rather a booking to go with the flow rather than a listing of services leading to almost mechanical booking, feeling you need to preform a pre set list... I list what I'm always comfortable with... do I stick to it, not always,

    If someone calls me asking can do this and that, I'm a little like hmmm sure I dont know if your cock is clean if your this and that are you even able for it, so I rather not pressure myself with guaranteeing something and having disappointment
    Or me feeling stressed about doing something.

    The guy who calls books no demands just a time and duration, tends to always get the best booking, your not stressed its opened booking there no script and you can do what feel good, of course U can ask for something in a booking worst I can say no,
    But on the phone without seeing you knowing you hard to agree.

    But I'm a really shit hooker I often care about myself Cumming more than client well till I'm done

    Also what uniforms have you today, my reply will always be sorry I'm not costume shop and its not Halloween

    Maybe I just dislike fussy
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 06-06-15 at 11:26.
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    casman (06-06-15)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,995
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    If it's not on the profile I assume it's not available, what gets me is the seemingly contradictory favourites like when owo is not a favourite but cim is ....... how does that work
    not sure how that works either, maybe your supposed to shoot from a distance.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Favourites are a hard one, sometimes your not in the mood to offer some services id image for some anal is one
    I also rather a booking to go with the flow rather than a listing of services leading to almost mechanical booking, feeling you need to preform a pre set list... I list what I'm always comfortable with... do I stick to it, not always,

    If someone calls me asking can do this and that, I'm a little like hmmm sure I dont know if your cock is clean if your this and that are you even able for it, so I rather not pressure myself with guaranteeing something and having disappointment
    Or me feeling stressed about doing something.

    The guy who calls books no demands just a time and duration, tends to always get the best booking, your not stressed its opened booking there no script and you can do what feel good, of course U can ask for something in a booking worst I can say no,
    But on the phone without seeing you knowing you hard to agree.

    But I'm a really shit hooker I often care about myself Cumming more than client well till I'm done

    Also what uniforms have you today, my reply will always be sorry I'm not costume shop and its not Halloween

    Maybe I just dislike fussy
    You've just made my visit list
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (06-06-15)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    486
    Reviews
    142

    Default

    I have found that escorts that have gone to the trouble of trimming down the favourites list. What you see is what you get
    Whereas the one that have everything listed , you take your chances

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ford pefect For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (06-06-15)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pussyville
    Posts
    1,911
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    i always ask about french kissing and owo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •