Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: start of July cork

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    CORCAIGH
    Posts
    12
    Reviews
    1

    Default start of July cork

    Any ladies know there dates for the start of July in Cork??

    Wife and kids will be gone away for the start of July so will be looking for alot of fun.

    Maybe an over night call if the funds will let me.... But definetly a call out will have to be done!!

    Let me know.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    CORCAIGH
    Posts
    12
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Change a few dates around Sophie and make Cork your priority for July!!!!!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to brian2509 For This Useful Post:

    Rua (04-06-15)

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brian2509 View Post
    Any ladies know there dates for the start of July in Cork??

    Wife and kids will be gone away for the start of July so will be looking for alot of fun.

    Maybe an over night call if the funds will let me.... But definetly a call out will have to be done!!

    Let me know.

    Thanks
    I just got a booking for the start of july with a woman from cork, wonder if its your ...........

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robbiemack475 For This Useful Post:

    robbie9 (04-06-15), Rua (04-06-15), The dirt bird (04-06-15)

  6. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    No can do, sorry ….


    Good luck in your search, girl's he's a nice guy, very easy


    See ya soon
    Comes quickly?
    Men are like floor tiles, lay them right the first time and you can walk on them for life.
    naughty stories click below
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor
    Please note i am an escort and yes i want your money

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    CORCAIGH
    Posts
    12
    Reviews
    1

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbiemack475 View Post
    I just got a booking for the start of july with a woman from cork, wonder if its your ...........
    Thats fine.. il make sure she has enough in her wallet when she calls to you!! give her the works....

  8. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Ah, i didn't say that
    Wanks on your tits?
    Men are like floor tiles, lay them right the first time and you can walk on them for life.
    naughty stories click below
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor
    Please note i am an escort and yes i want your money

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    Rua (04-06-15), SmallHorn (04-06-15), The dirt bird (04-06-15)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    CORCAIGH
    Posts
    12
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    OH Shit wrong website!!!!

    I am actually looking for a lady to clean my house while the wife is away....

    Annabel, if you free for some "hoovering" let me know!! No wanking on tits

  11. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Eating my lunch here….
    Lunch time! What ye havin? :-)

  12. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brian2509 View Post
    OH Shit wrong website!!!!

    I am actually looking for a lady to clean my house while the wife is away....

    Annabel, if you free for some "hoovering" let me know!! No wanking on tits
    Ive been told my mouth resembles a Dyson alright
    Men are like floor tiles, lay them right the first time and you can walk on them for life.
    naughty stories click below
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor
    Please note i am an escort and yes i want your money

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    robbie9 (04-06-15), Rua (04-06-15)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    CORCAIGH
    Posts
    12
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Annabel, I have been looking for a good Dyson lately!!

    Are you around in Cork in July??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •