Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: hairy pussies

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Im a fan of bush , I won't deny it .: doc

I'm a fan of shaven havens. Have you ever seen me posting graphic images of shorn female genitalia on the boards here? That image you posted really is not aligned with your self-proclaimed poetic character.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I,m worried for you bud every time anyone puts up a hairy pussy you put up a hairy man ass
    Willie, I really hope you're not so slow and stupid that you haven't picked up on the fact that I find it degrading to be constantly bombarded by crotch-shots of female genitalia, disregarding the fact that they are being posted spuriously and gratuitously across a public forum.

Have you lost all respect?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (04-06-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Willie, I really hope you're not so slow and stupid that you haven't picked up on the fact that I find it degrading to be constantly bombarded by crotch-shots of female genitalia, disregarding the fact that they are being posted spuriously and gratuitously across a public forum.

Have you lost all respect?
    No I have not and no I'm not stupid if u don't like sometime block and move on. I don't like a lot of thing here but don't go insulting anyone about it.
    It's an adult site so if people like to put up hairy pussy so be it and no I'm not a fan of hairy bush

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Each to there own,however I do prefer shaved,I have yet to meet a girl who wasn't shaved.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    No I have not and no I'm not stupid if u don't like sometime block and move on. I don't like a lot of thing here but don't go insulting anyone about it.
    It's an adult site so if people like to put up hairy pussy so be it and no I'm not a fan of hairy bush

You don't think it's insulting that you force people on these boards to stare into female genitalia? I suppose you wouldn't, would you? Seeing as you're the one posting the images.

Reviews

You don't think it's insulting that you force people on these boards to stare into female genitalia? I suppose you wouldn't, would you? Seeing as you're the one posting the images.
    hi Jiberjabber

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (04-06-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    hi Jiberjabber
    Hi Retard.

Reviews

Hi Retard.
    hi Jiberjabber

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I'd keep your head down if I was you, jj has a particular venom for you me thinks.

He does try hard to be a troll. But come on, complaining about pictures of pussy!

Aw man, really? Is that what you honest to fuck think? You're so fucking enamored that you can't see how insulting and derogatory those images are? What the fuck do I have to do to educate you man? Are you that far gone?

Too bad homes ... you use to be cool. faggot.

Reviews

Then just put me on ignore and you will never see my picture again

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast