Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Open Questions - TXTs to Escorts

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default Open Questions - TXTs to Escorts

    Hello,

    Very possibly I'm just being silly and thick, but I've never really been able to satisfy myself on this one so I'm gonna ask the question.

    Why is it that in general, the girls don't respond to a txt message from a punter ?

    I know there are some exceptions to this rule, but what's the main reason for that ? For example I often drop a polite note simply asking if the girl is available that day/evening or not. Then I would intend to follow up with the call, but 9 times out of 10 the silence coming back is stunning.

    Educate me please .... help me understand it for once. Thanks !

  2. #2
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Hello,

    Very possibly I'm just being silly and thick, but I've never really been able to satisfy myself on this one so I'm gonna ask the question.

    Why is it that in general, the girls don't respond to a txt message from a punter ?

    I know there are some exceptions to this rule, but what's the main reason for that ? For example I often drop a polite note simply asking if the girl is available that day/evening or not. Then I would intend to follow up with the call, but 9 times out of 10 the silence coming back is stunning.

    Educate me please .... help me understand it for once. Thanks !


    You really don't know - I mean really dont know why.......kidding arent you.

    Go read a profile - the bit where it has the no and generally half way down the page sorry no text messaging or withheld no.s

    Now that could and IS the reason - myself i do answer withheld but nearly all wont and don't.

    Its also very time consuming - texting - you asked so i have told you - dont get all huffy when you get this reply though - sorry its all true though.

    Liz x

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Well hello Lizzy !

    Thank you for actually reading my question, taking the time to understand it and giving such a helpful/gentle response. But just for the hell of it let me ask the question another way.

    You said about "half way down the page" where the girls says no texts or withheld numbers, I would like to confirm that I have noticed that already. What I am trying to ask is why exactly do they put that on their profile ? Why do they not want txts or private numbers ?

    I'm not being huffy, but also I'm not so thick as to have missed that part on a lot of girls profiles. Do give me a little credit here !


  4. #4

    Default

    Hi Banjo, we are going to talk by ourselves, our own case. We dont reply texts cause most of the times they are from messers, like 95 per cent of texts are from bored people or trying to mess around. But we answer texts when we know the client, it is different, we already know that it is a genuine text.

    We hope u find it helpful. U cant imagine the kind of texts / calls that we have everyday, we have to make some rules to avoid bad clients as much as we can. Sometimes it means that genuine clients pay for the bad ones, but when we pick up the phone or see the text we dont know what kind of person are u

    M and C
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

  5. Default

    The cheeky girls are right as they could be from timewasters. Its better to call them or private message on the forum. If you private message theyll know who you are.

    Elizabeth you shouldnt answer witheld numbers. They could be nutters or anything. Be safe.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

  6. #6
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Well hello Lizzy !

    Thank you for actually reading my question, taking the time to understand it and giving such a helpful/gentle response. But just for the hell of it let me ask the question another way.

    You said about "half way down the page" where the girls says no texts or withheld numbers, I would like to confirm that I have noticed that already. What I am trying to ask is why exactly do they put that on their profile ? Why do they not want txts or private numbers ?

    I'm not being huffy, but also I'm not so thick as to have missed that part on a lot of girls profiles. Do give me a little credit here !


    I did already tell you but you chose not to read what i wrote in bloody large writing - why the hell can't you use a phone in the way that it was invented for - to hear a voice - if you are genuine you call someone if you are a time wasting tit then you text and ask lots of stupid questions like - what are your services - well if they found your no by seeing your picture and thinking.....mmmmmm then they saw what it is that you are cool about doing -

    Its incredibly time consuming to text and then the texter text you back and it becomes like ping pong - back and forward - its just crazy - if you want to see someone then you dont call them without having a no that they can get back to you on - no no then if something crops up they cant get in touch with you nor text you should one have the time........personally if you really want to see someone the man that texts me and the man that calls and both want appts at the same time the one that called gets the booking.

    We just dont have the time.........its that simple. Well i don't anyway - if i have just enough time to sit and have something to nibble for dinner i am ecstatic......


    Liz Hilton London Escort.com


    Liz
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 10-01-09 at 00:26.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Busty Malena and Carmen View Post
    Hi Banjo, we are going to talk by ourselves, our own case. We dont reply texts cause most of the times they are from messers, like 95 per cent of texts are from bored people or trying to mess around. But we answer texts when we know the client, it is different, we already know that it is a genuine text.

    We hope u find it helpful. U cant imagine the kind of texts / calls that we have everyday, we have to make some rules to avoid bad clients as much as we can. Sometimes it means that genuine clients pay for the bad ones, but when we pick up the phone or see the text we dont know what kind of person are u

    M and C
    Thank you so much, exactly the kind of response I wanted and now I understand.

    I shall leave it there, you've been the most helpful person ( or people ??! ) I've met today !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •