Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Escorts saving phone numbers?

  1. #1

    Default Escorts saving phone numbers?

    I rang a lady a few days ago and used my regular phone as my "punting phone" had ran out of credit.
    I informed her that i had seen her about 3 months previously on her last tour in Cork.
    I asked was she in the same street and using the same apartment the last time she was here, she replied yes.
    Then she said, are you sure you have meet me before?
    I replied yes, why?
    She said, the number you are ringing from is a number i haven't seen before!!
    I can understand ladies saving regular punters numbers,
    but do escorts save numbers from previous clients that they have seen, even if its just the once??
    And if so, how long do they keep those numbers?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    267
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    How the f*ck us anyone able to answer those questions, it varies escort to escort.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SecretaryLover For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (30-05-15), irishdeltaforce (30-05-15)

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretaryLover View Post
    How the f*ck us anyone able to answer those questions, it varies escort to escort.

    The question was aimed at escorts and not clients you balloon head!!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,375
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    The answer probably is “it varies escort to escort”.
    I have met escorts that I haven’t seen literally for years and they have mentioned that they recognise my number. Some other escorts that I have met before perhaps several times and recently do not remember me at all.
    I think different people have different ways of working.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    lildick (30-05-15)

  7. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    The answer probably is “it varies escort to escort”.
    I have met escorts that I haven’t seen literally for years and they have mentioned that they recognise my number. Some other escorts that I have met before perhaps several times and recently do not remember me at all.
    I think different people have different ways of working.

    Im in no doubt it varies from escort to escort..
    That pretty much goes without saying.
    But my question is do (some) escorts save every number even if they have seen the client just the once..
    And if so, how long do they save it for?

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    The majority of escorts will save numbers. Usually attach a Pseudonym like "big-dick" or "small-horn" (sorry bud..), or more importantly "stalker" or "time waster". Often an escort will consult her circle and check you out if necessary.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (30-05-15), peterbarlow (30-05-15)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myshadow View Post
    Im in no doubt it varies from escort to escort..
    That pretty much goes without saying.
    But my question is do (some) escorts save every number even if they have seen the client just the once..
    And if so, how long do they save it for?
    I would suggest indefinitely.... for the duration of their escorting career anyway..

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,856
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default

    I think most of the ladies upload all their clients phone numbers to wikileaks, so when they retire they can sell them on to Pornhub or the Garda.


    Tiff xxx

    " Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.





  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (30-05-15), Curvaceous Kate (30-05-15), Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (30-05-15), irishdeltaforce (30-05-15), JAMESCORK (31-05-15), marijuana (30-05-15), peterbarlow (30-05-15), Escort AdvertiserSexyLora (30-05-15)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    267
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Do you expect them all to reply balloon head?

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in the clouds
    Posts
    996
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTees View Post
    I think most of the ladies upload all their clients phone numbers to wikileaks, so when they retire they can sell them on to Pornhub or the Garda.


    Tiff xxx
    Deadly. I'll be a porn star

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •