Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
What is your problem? I've only just read this thread and I'm wondering what your gripe is and why you would be behaving like this? David can write what he likes and how on earth is he writing in a similar style to me? If you are implying that he was influenced by me in anyway then I'm mystified as I would write it myself if I had anything to say on this matter.

If you have a problem with me, would it not be better to send a private pm to resolve the matter rather than start picking on my posts, or anyone you associate with me and being sarcastic and patronising?

If we're talking about maturity I think perhaps you should look at yourself first.
How conceited to imagine I have a problem with you Kate.
I simply observed David's inability to respond to any point I made in a constructive and intelligent way. Instead he chose to waffle on with his predetermined ideas. He has clearly decided what he thinks and is now casting around for evidence to support his point of view. He is either not interested, not mature enough or intellectually unable to deal with anyone who raises a challenge to his opinion. And I'm sorry to say that his posting style reminded me of yours. But don't let a straight forward answer get in the way of a good conspiracy theory. I do not at all imagine that you are putting up other members to post your ideas. You are certainly well able to post your own thoughts.

In the current context I find it bizarre that you would challenge my maturity given the failure of others on here to engage with any of the points I have made. Though in another environment, a bit of immaturity can be jolly good fun. You should try it sometime