Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Refund for a no show..?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by borkeman View Post
    I put up a review last night after I had seen her, no sign of it....so why are neg reviews deleted?
    Probably because of how you wrote it and the fact you received a service and paid for it.

"You find her place (eventually), you don't know what to expect when the door opens, you act like the normal well adjusted adult you have turned out to be, you're shown no appreciation or affection dispite being a half decent looking fella, you're shown into a small bedroom with lights on too bright and no dimmer."

You state you were already unhappy before you parted with your cash but you still continued with the appointment.

Send nudes

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (28-05-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (28-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    What deleted reviews are you talking about ? Do you know something about my reviews that I am not aware off, or are you just jumping to conclusions?
    you could always try writing a review, you never know your luck, you might be lucky enough to be one of the few selected reviewers allowed to have their negative review remain on view.
    Stinks of bitterness pal

Send nudes

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Stinks of bitterness pal
    Stinks of judgemental nonsense......... pal

But once again I have to ask, what deleted reviews were you refering to in my case???

I put up a review last night after I had seen her, no sign of it....so why are neg reviews deleted?
    Please note, if a review is deleted, there is always a reason.
    If you ask one of us, as a moderator, we will explain the reasons why review are deleted.
    I have PM'd you the reason.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (28-05-15), TonyB (29-05-15), willie wacker (28-05-15)

You state you were already unhappy before you parted with your cash but you still continued with the appointment.
    You should've walked, if you're not happy, don't stay, otherwise the girls will keep doing this.

Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

newballsplease (28-05-15), SmallHorn (28-05-15)

Reviews

Stinks of judgemental nonsense......... pal

But once again I have to ask, what deleted reviews were you refering to in my case???
    The one where you jizzed in your pants before she opened the door and you blamed the girl

Send nudes

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (29-05-15)

Reviews

The one where you jizzed in your pants before she opened the door and you blamed the girl
    Ah right, so that's the best you've got, disappointing to say the least. Poor effort small, must try harder

I was already unhappy?...How do you come to that conclusion? I was unhappy after the appointment perhaps...

Probably because of how you wrote it and the fact you received a service and paid for it.

"You find her place (eventually), you don't know what to expect when the door opens, you act like the normal well adjusted adult you have turned out to be, you're shown no appreciation or affection dispite being a half decent looking fella, you're shown into a small bedroom with lights on too bright and no dimmer."

You find her place (eventually), you don't know what to expect when the door opens, you act like the normal well adjusted adult you have turned out to be, you're shown no appreciation or affection dispite being a half decent looking fella, you're shown into a small bedroom with lights on too bright and no dimmer.
    You give her the cash.
    She makes no hesitation in derobing before you without asking your name or how are you? She seems pleasant enough but not enthusiastic. The body on her is not all you were made to believe and now you realize the photos were misleading.
    So here starts the foreplay that does not include kissing or owo as stated. You reckon a bit of this would help the pork sword stand to attention but the gentleman in you lets it go. "Sure if she's not into it I can't force her".
    For some reason or other it suits her just fine to slip on the rubber dispite only me being half hard.
    So after what seemed like only 10 minutes of her self styled make believe foreplay she wants it over with.
    "It happens, you need to relax" she says.
    So where is the dignity for me in all that? She did nothing to earn my appreciation or cash, and not even a thanks from her on my way out the door. Were all those good reviews lies?
    So I ask "If service was not delivered is even a 50 per cent refund unreasonable?"
    Where’s the dignity for you?
    To be frank there isn’t a whole pile of dignity involved in paying for sex. You either get past that and make the most of what it is, or you don’t.
    !0 minutes of foreplay before penetration isn’t bad if it’s focused on you, or even if it isn’t. The chick isn’t actually into you, she’s into the cash. But that would include some oral and some kissing imo.
    It’s called punting for a reason. It’s gambling and occasionally when you roll the dice you throw craps.
    But you’re around since ’09. If you don’t know how to shorten the odds in your favour with your choices and behaviour by now then ..

Have you met Melek or Kyla or Rubina or Olivia Slovak or at least 10 others?
    send a pm if you want but that's my tuppence worth

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quattroporte For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (29-05-15), SmallHorn (28-05-15)

Reviews

I was already unhappy?...How do you come to that conclusion? I was unhappy after the appointment perhaps...
    Because in the op you were complaining before you handed over the cash. Thats when you should have walked imo

Send nudes

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast