Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Full day to myself

Quote Originally Posted by ninebitree View Post
    Did this forum have a collective stroke? Why can't grown men make up their own minds who they are going to see. It's absolutely wall to wall simpletons on this thread.
    No harm in asking for advice and recommendations, you've heard of Trip Adviser and similar online recommendation/comparison tools, its nothing new. Stop being a knob!

Quote Originally Posted by EIFII View Post

Irony is wasted on half wits

You might want to consult the definition of irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Maguire View Post
    No harm in asking for advice and recommendations, you've heard of Trip Adviser and similar online recommendation/comparison tools, its nothing new. Stop being a knob!

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    Gimp

Reviews

You might want to consult the definition of irony.
    The chances of your command of the English language being stronger than mine are so miniscule as to be not worth considering.

The sooner you cross the road and crawl back under your rock, the better for everyone

The chances of your command of the English language being stronger than mine are so miniscule as to be not worth considering.

The sooner you cross the road and crawl back under your rock, the better for everyone
    I sincerely doubt your truncated understanding of the english language would pose a challenge.
    Unfortunately I'm persona non grata there as well. Of course you would know all about being persona non grata wouldn't you, you big stalker ya.

Reviews

I sincerely doubt your truncated understanding of the english language would pose a challenge.
    Unfortunately I'm persona non grata there as well. Of course you would know all about being persona non grata wouldn't you, you big stalker ya.
    Understanding can never be truncated, you half educated dim wit. Merely incomplete.
    It would seem your sincere doubts are entirely unfounded.

Understanding can never be truncated, you half educated dim wit. Merely incomplete.
    It would seem your sincere doubts are entirely unfounded.

Ah yes it can...... You are really proving the theory about sky jockeys being the weak link in the aviation industry.

Reviews

Ah yes it can...... You are really proving the theory about sky jockeys being the weak link in the aviation industry.
    Now if I was in the aviation industry I would have far less time to be shooting the breeze on here with the likes of you.

I'd be having to press buttons, sign passenger manifests and all sorts of important shit. Instead I am here indulging you
    Last edited by EIFII; 27-05-15 at 22:07.

edit: I don't know if true but I did lol
    Last edited by Quattroporte; 27-05-15 at 22:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Quattroporte View Post

edit: I don't know if true but I did lol

???? I can't see what u posted

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast