Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: New law a turn on?

  1. Cop New law a turn on?

    Am I the only one who thinks buying sex becoming illegal on june 1 is a turn on?
    For me the thrill of punting went when the girls all moved inside. I've not punted here for several years now, only when I go abroad, but I have a massive urge now to visit a lady on june 1

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,329
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ulsterfry View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks buying sex becoming illegal on june 1 is a turn on?
    For me the thrill of punting went when the girls all moved inside. I've not punted here for several years now, only when I go abroad, but I have a massive urge now to visit a lady on june 1
    Make sure to tell your cell mate about this post won't you.

    Really don't think this new law will have any major effect, bar the unlucky few to keep the media happy
    Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flappy For This Useful Post:

    casman (26-05-15), Dr Ms nonpareil (26-05-15), nonpareil (26-05-15), willie wacker (27-05-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,132
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flappy View Post
    Make sure to tell your cell mate about this post won't you.

    Really don't think this new law will have any major effect, bar the unlucky few to keep the media happy
    Oh the PSNI will be busy for the first month.
    All the regular haunts and the established ladies will be staked out
    to prove to the public that the Police are taking the new law seriously.
    The bible bashers and sexually frustrated politicians will make sure there are
    a few victims of this new law.
    Some chaps will know the score but others will panic and confess.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to happygolucky For This Useful Post:

    Flappy (26-05-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    640
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happygolucky View Post
    Oh the PSNI will be busy for the first month.
    All the regular haunts and the established ladies will be staked out
    to prove to the public that the Police are taking the new law seriously.
    The bible bashers and sexually frustrated politicians will make sure there are
    a few victims of this new law.
    Some chaps will know the score but others will panic and confess.
    I don't know, it's hard to see large scale even remotely effective policing going on.

    Given they really need the ability to listen in to the phone calls, and laws to penalize hotel management/landlords for providing accommodation to sex workers to effectively police it.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zealot7 For This Useful Post:

    Catriona (26-05-15), Dr Ms nonpareil (26-05-15)

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flappy View Post
    Make sure to tell your cell mate about this post won't you.

    Really don't think this new law will have any major effect, bar the unlucky few to keep the media happy
    I don't want to get caught, but I like the excitement of there being a possibility of getting caught, forbidden fruit tastes sweeter and all that !!!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ulsterfry For This Useful Post:

    Flappy (27-05-15)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Yes the new law is most definitely a turn on, I can't wait until they force me to marry a guy.

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Yes the new law is most definitely a turn on, I can't wait until they force me to marry a guy.
    They may force you to marry 2 guys , with someone here suggesting a polygamy referendum.

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    IDF is probably the guy for you to walk up the aisle.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (27-05-15), Jiberjabber (26-05-15)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    They may force you to marry 2 guys , with someone here suggesting a polygamy referendum.
    2 guys? Holy sheets, I won't know where to put my gratuitously overinflated ego ...

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,913
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot7 View Post
    I don't know, it's hard to see large scale even remotely effective policing going on.

    Given they really need the ability to listen in to the phone calls, and laws to penalize hotel management/landlords for providing accommodation to sex workers to effectively police it.
    I suspect the law when it comes in down South will be more severe!
    But Both will be hammered by The European Court Of Human Rights, but it may take 5-10 years and anybody penalized under it, will not be pardoned!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •