Thread: £1=1€

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Do you except a fistfull of dollars Elizabeth.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    Do you except a fistfull of dollars Elizabeth.

Clinton Westood yep i will but as long as they havent been near dolly - i want them pristine when i get them - infact i want everything ironed even my daily paper - if
    they have been with Brenda then im sorry i don't want any that have been in her
    kitty litter tray............xxx

Stop trying to win me over you beast - you know if dolly sees this that i may find that she has scratched my eyes out.

Your Elizabeth

3. Default

I like a good catfight. I thought you and Brenda were buddies and going touring together. Seems I missed all that when I was in the dungeons over Christmas.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    I like a good catfight. I thought you and Brenda were buddies and going touring together. Seems I missed all that when I was in the dungeons over Christmas.

Brenda had a client with health issues shall we say - nasty - but dolly and I like our men clean, neat and tidy like you Mr. Westwood - still i am looking at the television and i see a man that looks remarkably like you in a film called 'Tightrope' .......... wow you are something very special to be in two places at once -

I will take some dollars from you - but NO fisting. T.heeeeeeee