Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: This is going really terrible ...

Jesus,
    u all can't read or what?
    I said that I found the dirty sheet when he was fucking me from behind, and it didn't be from any shit, coz it was up where he had before his hands and elbows, not arse! So that's mean that he had to have dirty arms from some work, he didn't shit my sheet ffs!! If he did, the sheet would be outside in the big bin!
    Last edited by Brenda Beauty Babe; 09-01-09 at 11:06.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    Jesus,
    I said that I found the dirty sheet when he was fucking me from behind, and it didn't be from any shit, coz it was up where he had before his hands and elbows, not arse! So that's mean that he had to have dirty arms from some work, he didn't shit my sheet ffs!! If he did, the sheet would be outside in the big bin!
    You can't wash ur arse properly or what? Or wash urself altogether properly with a soap?
    we can read perhaps you should try to read what you wrote

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    we can read perhaps you should try to read what you wrote
    I know well what I wrote,
    but u still can't read properly,
    coz u missing something....
    I wrote that he messed my sheet from his arms and the towel probably from arse coz he had the arse on it,
    understand already?
    I hope so,
    and end off.
    I'm getting sick from all the pathetic ppl here.
    Nobody can even post anything without to be caught on every single word and to be slagged off and personaly attacked.
    All the normally started threads always end up here in rubish.

Reviews

I know well what I wrote,
    but u still can't read properly,
    coz u missing something....
    I wrote that he messed my sheet from his arms and the towel probably from arse coz he had the arse on it,
    understand already?
    I hope so,
    and end off.
    I'm getting sick from all the pathetic ppl here.
    Nobody can even post anything without to be caught on every single word and to be slagged off and personaly attacked.
    All the normally started threads always end up here in rubish.

I am not missing anything

Your first post asked why can't people clean their arse this at the very least implies that you were referring to shit and shit stains otherwise why mention his arse

Everyone that has posted since was under the impression that he left shit stains on your towel
    That is because YOU implied it not because they can't read not because they want to attack you.

Try to be more clear about what you are talking about in future and don't get annoyed if people presume you mean shit when you talk about dirty arses

5. Default

Are you still talking about this shit.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    Are you still talking about this shit.

Talking a load of it........not you darling Mr Eastwood........Brenda you are full of it.

He he he he......... you are leaving yourself wide open for this sort of shit.

7. Default

Some people are into shit they say.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Jesus,
    i,ll pop round for a look in your bin missus, i could be doing with a newish sheet all our 1,s are stained a lot worse than that missus

anyhows like, our fella cant help havin dingleberrys like only h,es f*ckin rough when he get drunk and starts roaring "who want a f*ckin GRAPE" and sticks his arse in yer face.

we,ll pop in next door to see you later our girl, us being good friendly neighbors and all like

could you lend us some towels there missus ? and i,ll give you em back, i swear like

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by knight-mayors View Post
    i,ll pop round for a look in your bin missus, i could be doing with a newish sheet all our 1,s are stained a lot worse than that missus

anyhows like, our fella cant help havin dingleberrys like only h,es f*ckin rough when he get drunk and starts roaring "who want a f*ckin GRAPE" and sticks his arse in yer face.

we,ll pop in next door to see you later our girl, us being good friendly neighbors and all like

could you lend us some towels there missus ? and i,ll give you em back, i swear like

Why don't you go half inch them from Penny's sure they have some lovely ones there - you could stuff em in your coat.

If you want some good company our Clarence loves a day out shop lifting - she very good only been caught about 20 times but them Chickens that she tries to take out of Iceland are just so cold that she gives herself away and one time that Kerry Catona bird dobbed her in.

If you want some more sugar could you give us the bowl back and i can fill it up again for you..........how many pints did you say you wanted to borrow to - cos i have some spare or you could always ask the milkman if he wants to start leaving them on ya steps or are ya scared of someone half inching them as well missus.

Let us know what you want to borrow so that i can go shopping at Tescos and lend more to you and your hubby and 7 children.

Those kids do know that the new term has started at school cos i saw them down the precinct this morning singing chrissie carols and holding out an old cap - absolute doubles of yous two.

The Tesco's Queen..........Hot Lizzy Hilton xxx

Default Great thing about E-I

You can always go back and edit your posts. You should go back and change what everyone read, not even mentioning the words "brown" & "Shit" and then we will all look like fools for talking about it.

Yes! Thats a good way to make all of us look mistaken. Im on your side Brenda. I think you should go and edit some words out. Make us all look silly for thinking silly thoughts about shit

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast