Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Genuine lesbian / bisexual duo dublin ?

  1. Default Genuine lesbian / bisexual duo dublin ?

    Does anyone know of any girls who are offering genuine les / bi service in dublin ?? Seems to me that nearly all female escorts will arrange another girl for ffm 3some but when comes down to it, they have no interest in each other and just pretend (very unconvincingly) to be bi.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funtime4all View Post
    Does anyone know of any girls who are offering genuine les / bi service in dublin ?? Seems to me that nearly all female escorts will arrange another girl for ffm 3some but when comes down to it, they have no interest in each other and just pretend (very unconvincingly) to be bi.
    Busty Malena and Carmen Escort Ireland - Escorts - Dublin Independent Escort Duo: Busty Malena & Carmen - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    True Blue lesbians with all services included in a very good rate, Was with Malena myself 1 on 1 and she's gorgeous! Only thing is i'm not sure if they are about as they go back to Spain short term and leave their ad up but give them a call.
    Last edited by anon361; 08-01-09 at 17:30.

  3. Default

    Have tried calling them many many times but always get voicemail or phone just rings out, any idea when they are in dublin ?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ltetterkenny then sligo friday..x
    Posts
    117

    Default

    myself and girlfriend are cuming over on the 16th full xxx show strap on the works
    if your still interested give me a shout sexyloola(kelly).......x

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexyloola View Post
    myself and girlfriend are cuming over on the 16th full xxx show strap on the works
    if your still interested give me a shout sexyloola(kelly).......x

    When you say your coming over lola, Are you still going to the rebel county?

  7. #7

    Default

    Hi there funtime4all,

    I too was considering Busty Malena & Carmen for a duo session, but I think they have a guy in their apartment for security because they state that "We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us"

    I asked them about this via PM and they replied that if I was a genuine client I would have nothing to worry about. I am indeed a genuine client and understand their need for secuity, but I just would not feel comfortable knowing that someone else was there in the next room.

    Then again that might not be a problem for you.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pussy Eater View Post
    Hi there funtime4all,

    I too was considering Busty Malena & Carmen for a duo session, but I think they have a guy in their apartment for security because they state that "We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us"

    I asked them about this via PM and they replied that if I was a genuine client I would have nothing to worry about. I am indeed a genuine client and understand their need for secuity, but I just would not feel comfortable knowing that someone else was there in the next room.

    Then again that might not be a problem for you.
    How many times have you gone to see a girl who had somebody in the other room that you didn't know about??? Well obviously you wouldn't know the answer to this question... but what I mean is, just because others don't choose to advertise that they have somebody in the other room doesn't mean that they don't have somebody there!!!!
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  9. #9

    Default

    Hi!!!!! We are in Spain at the moment bad weather ohhhhhhhhh but its nice meeting family and friends and get energy, we are coming back to Cork in a few days.

    We are a real bisexual duo, we offer real lesbian show, u can read our reviews and we have reduced prices for all u gentlemen.

    What kind of PM do u sent us if u write in the public forum the reply? But thanks a lot, we like all people know that we have a friend very interested in our security who is giving us an excellent service, as we like working in Ireland. We have many clients and they havent had any problem with that, and we find suspicious when someone ask us about it. Maybe u are a genuine punter, but we dont know u, arent u a new user? Also we have had known clients in the forum and reviews and they dont ask about it, it seems that its not a big problem for them and it is safe for us
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Busty Malena and Carmen Escort Ireland - Escorts - Dublin Independent Escort Duo: Busty Malena & Carmen - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    True Blue lesbians with all services included in a very good rate, Was with Malena myself 1 on 1 and she's gorgeous! Only thing is i'm not sure if they are about as they go back to Spain short term and leave their ad up but give them a call.
    Yes, we met some months ago and we spent a good time together
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •