Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Very Well Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ninebitree View Post
    The wishes of 30% of the country have been blatantly ignored to cater for a tiny minority. Democracy gone mad. Vegetarians constitute a similar sized minority. Should we hold a referendum outlawing meat consumption to cater for them?
    being gay isnt a choice, people choose to be vegetarians!
    What is wrong with you?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (23-05-15), Davidontour (23-05-15), Melindablondey (23-05-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    Don't think many will be getting married in Leitrim or Roscommon anytime soon
    it wasnt a huge margin though. a few %, thats 50/50ish. Thats still massive support to the gay community. Thats a victory still.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Your logic is flawed.Todays marriage amendment doesn't outlaw anything but instead allows something.
    +1

well said

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (23-05-15)

Reviews

Delighted to see such a clear majority for "yes" and so widespread across the country too.

Only sorry that I was denied the chance to add my personal Yes vote

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EIFII For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (23-05-15), Naughtynatalie (23-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ninebitree View Post
    We have amended our constitution to cater for <3% of the population. A sad day. Although for once I am on a losing side it is a source of great consolation to know I was on the right side.
    So you would rather deny someone the same rights as you, even though, it costs you nothing , does not hurt you in any way and does nothing to change the meaning or sanctity of marriage in any way, and also does not force any church to marry same sex couples if they do not wish to. That , by any definition is a very selfish attitude. Thank goodness , for the sake of equality, you lost.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (23-05-15), liffey (24-05-15), Melindablondey (23-05-15), Naughtynatalie (23-05-15), Seriouslyhot (24-05-15), simon2280 (24-05-15)

Reviews

SSM Yes 62% , Presidential age No 73%.

Does anyone else think it's weird how we voted strongly to end discrimination in one referendum but voted strongly to keep discrimination in the other?

Schizophrenic voters are we?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    No. I firmly believe it was a strategy by the government to give people something to say No to. Oh the games we play!
    I think the irish people want real political reform and saw through the bullshit government's attempt at it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    It's good to see we're not as closed minded and backward as we once where Well on some subjects anyway
    Arguements like this are so inane, I see this all the time now, welcome to the 21st century Ireland etc which is complete rubbish, we still have gender inequality in Ireland. So I guess we are still living in the dark ages huh.

Well said Naughty. Gay people have as much right to feel as miserable and wretched as the married heterosexuals on here obviously do. Divorce lawyers aside obviously.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeschmoo For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (24-05-15)

Reviews

And now that we're all equal n' shit ... what now? Have we solved world hunger? Have the children in Africa stopped dying? No. No they haven't, you fucking lame assholes.

Go fucking die.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast