Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Filthy Fantasies...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    doesn't happen everyday, gangbangs are organised maybe once or twice a month and its no big deal and all parties seem to enjoy it and thats what its all about, must bring you along to the next one, you can watch or take part
    I'm such a prude.
    Just one thing tho, when u get these fantasies out of ur system, what's next.
    Do they get ever more extreme, I have no intension to be part of a "gang bang"
    As I doubt 99% of the girls here don't either, contrary to their always horny, always ready online persona!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flappy For This Useful Post:

UB40 (21-05-15)

3. Default

yeah, slippery slope, as one can see with punting. life is like a box of chocolates , once you have one you want another

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gingerfrank For This Useful Post:

Flappy (21-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gingerfrank View Post
    yeah, slippery slope, as one can see with punting. life is like a box of chocolates , once you have one you want another
    Yeah, Jezz I'm only here for regular sex with fantastic looking girls.
    But they are regular girls at the end of the day and probably quite prudish as well. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by toppercfc View Post
    I think OP was not expecting this on a sex forum but something more like her own. But we all have them.
    I guess mine is like many men, 2 bi women and me the sausage in the cucumber sandwich. Or a 2 men, 2 girl bi orgy n o hole barred or 2/3 men and a lucky lady, it all just fantasy and really a nice girl who lets it flow like a real gf is the reality.
    Some girls like that out there but few and far
    Chemistry is chemistry and a most wonderfull thing on the world between the man and a women Mr topperfct!!!

... Rosie O'Toole - your Fun Friendly IRISH Mature BBW.......Filthy Phone Sex available anytime!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My fantasy was so filthy, I had to go to confession. The priest needed to hear all the lurid details..............and ..........then...........Thanked me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

rosieotoole69 (21-05-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    Chemistry is chemistry and a most wonderfull thing on the world between the man and a women Mr topperfct!!!
    Does physics do anything for sex?

Mine would be a reverse gang bang, love the idea of one girl on my tongue, one on my cock and another with a strap on , and top it all off with a reverse bukkake .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pleasure seeker For This Useful Post:

rosieotoole69 (21-05-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasure seeker View Post
    Mine would be a reverse gang bang, love the idea of one girl on my tongue, one on my cock and another with a strap on , and top it all off with a reverse bukkake .
    sounds a great night in!

... Rosie O'Toole - your Fun Friendly IRISH Mature BBW.......Filthy Phone Sex available anytime!

Definitely two girls given me a very sloppy bj and rimming me would also like to receive strap on aswel and watersports. Iv alot of fantasies to play out. I just need to find a lovely lady first.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mk90 For This Useful Post:

rosieotoole69 (21-05-15)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast