Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
What?? Thats certainly not what I said before and if thats you're understanding you are well wide of the mark. There have been many Spanish national players who play abroad recently and currently! IF De gea moves to Madrid he's guaranteed to be a starter....I doubt the Spanish FA are putting any pressure on anyone. He probably would be anyway but I think Casillias unfairly kept his place for Spain even though at stages there were better keepers that deserved a shot...or to stop the shots :/

Bale? I don't get this link. I've read numerous reports about demands that man utd will make if Madrid want De gea. Fact is, de gea's only got a year left on his contract,therefore man utd are in no position to make any demands. I would say you will get about £20m(max)for him which is recouping most of what was paid for him.

General question to man utd fans - Whats it like to have a thread about your club and not having a load of childish trolling going on? Take note
You didn't say anything, I wasn't replying to your quote, but if he has to come to Madrid to be Spanish number 1 well then they obviously have a problem with him playing ball outside of the country, that's a conclusion I would come to

Hey we don't troll, Liverpool/United are like cats n dogs, the 2 most decorated teams in England, that's what makes the rivalry so good