Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: “Gay Cake” Guilty Verdict

Reviews

The cake is not gay.
    It's still in the closet- undecided.
    ( In its component parts of eggs , sugar and flour).
    Indeed it is half baked, just like this whole story.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Do what these cunts did and do it knowing full well a Muslim wouldn't do this and then go to the papers and report how awful and terrible you were treated and "shocked". Then take the butcher to court. This is exactly what these cunts did.
    I agree, absolute cunts. I feel sorry for genuinely good gay people who these twats claim to represent.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    I do share your opinion, but as for making amends, are you refering to the asher case, and if so, what was it they did to try to make amends, because I didn't see anything about that.
    I meant that they accepted the order, but afterwards felt they had made a mistake, and so tried to put their mistake right

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EIFII View Post
    I meant that they accepted the order, but afterwards felt they had made a mistake, and so tried to put their mistake right
    That doesn't really help the person who ordered the cake, when 2 days later they are told it's not going to happen and putting them in a predicament where there might not be time for another shop to make the cake for them, let alone the fact that they would have to take the time to find another shop and the same could happen all over again.

I agree with justrank with his reference to them honouring the order that had been accepted and then making a rule for the future, where they agree not to accept work of that nature again, therefore not mucking anyone about.

Reviews

But did they actually try to put their mistake right?

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    That doesn't really help the person who ordered the cake, when 2 days later they are told it's not going to happen and putting them in a predicament where there might not be time for another shop to make the cake for them, let alone the fact that they would have to take the time to find another shop and the same could happen all over again.

I agree with justrank with his reference to them honouring the order that had been accepted and then making a rule for the future, where they agree not to accept work of that nature again, therefore not mucking anyone about.
    Not sure what I did to annoy you but calling me rank is a bit much

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    But did they actually try to put their mistake right?

Not sure what I did to annoy you but calling me rank is a bit much
    That got a real laugh out loud haha. Bad me!

Reviews

The only mistake here was accepting the order in the first place.
    They should have honoured the order.
    But I wouldn't have anyone tell me what orders I do or don't have to take,or tell me I had to set my beliefs to one side (If I had particularly strong views on homosexuality) because I was the subject of a clear sting operation.

The world is gone mad with political correctness.

(I don't care if people are gay,straight etc but the YES campaign in this referendum are doing more harm than good to their cause with many people by using the homophobic card if they don't hear what they want to hear)

Rant over
    Last edited by xagerate; 20-05-15 at 18:30.

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Spanky Panky (20-05-15)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    The cake is not gay.
    It's still in the closet- undecided.
    ( In its component parts of eggs , sugar and flour).
    Indeed it is half baked, just like this whole story.
    You've made 3649 posts in 2 months...has there been a single 1 of any relevance? All I've seen is utter BS from you
    There are attention seeking children that make less unnecessary noise than you!

Forget making a mistake they should have just made the cake!

They run a business, to make profit. If they don't serve certain types of people they should put a sign above the door of the bakery, similar way buses in America used to have signs up telling people where they were allowed or not allowed to sit.

I've said it before, people just like switching their religion on and off whenever they feel they want to get offended. Its pathetic! Are these people trying to claim they are completely clean living people that have never done wrong in their life? I would bet my life on it that they are not! I would also say out of the 1000s upon 1000s of people I have encountered in my life I would put money on every single 1 of them having done some sort of wrong/sin

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    You've made 3649 posts in 2 months...has there been a single 1 of any relevance? All I've seen is utter BS from you
    There are attention seeking children that make less unnecessary noise than you!

Forget making a mistake they should have just made the cake!

They run a business, to make profit. If they don't serve certain types of people they should put a sign above the door of the bakery, similar way buses in America used to have signs up telling people where they were allowed or not allowed to sit.

I've said it before, people just like switching their religion on and off whenever they feel they want to get offended. Its pathetic! Are these people trying to claim they are completely clean living people that have never done wrong in their life? I would bet my life on it that they are not! I would also say out of the 1000s upon 1000s of people I have encountered in my life I would put money on every single 1 of them having done some sort of wrong/sin
    You or your opinion matter less to me than a bug.

Reviews

nonpareil for president

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast