Thread: When A Women Cums

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default When A Women Cums

I want to know what do you feel when you have your cock inside a pussy and it's cumming? I tell you what lads, women just can't really know what YOU feel when she is cumming on your cock - (because we just dont have a cock like you.) Will you please tell Dolly how and what you feel when a women cums on your cock? I want to know, I really do
    What I can tell you is that I feel so many different sensations and emotions when I cum. I'm curious do you feel different sensations depending on the type or intensity of a women's orgasm? I personally have several kinds of orgasms, and I don't really know which one will spring forth 'till it happens. I sometimes shiver my whole body. Sometimes my pussy muscles clench or throb, and I grab on and hold tight to the cock. Sometimes the physical sensations are accompanied by emotional display: I have cried on a couple occasions (usually this happens when I'm in love), and I have laughed hysterically at other times (usually after I've had a really bad day and this is a relief to my stress). I sometimes have seen a bright light in my head, accompanied with a perfect peace where all is heavenly in my essence. I find if I ride on top, this massages my G-Spot perfectly, and I will just cum and cum endless amounts of times. I actually have to stop riding at some point, as i get so weak from cumming so many times. If I stayed on, I don't think there is a limit of orgasms, leaving me completely weak and exhausted, and I could possibly die from cumming so much. I also cum after a hard pounding and my partner just STOPS and doesnt move. At the still moment I have a wonderful orgasm that is usually the clenching/throbbing kind. Overall, I love my orgasms, all the various sensations and how they differ so much in their sensations and emotions.
    I often ask my lovers questions about how a pussy feels when cumming, and have gotten answers about temperature, texture, and am always looking for more information. I will never know exactly how you guys feel it. This is why I hope you will tell me as specifically as possible how you experience it. As knowledge is power, I am a purely sexual animal, made for fucking.... I am obsessed with sexuality. Thankyou for your contribution here.
    Love Dolly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3198728.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	8163  
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 07-01-09 at 07:29.