Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: When A Women Cums

Default Sure Liz!

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Oh Dolly I am just so sad that he had to see you when he said that he would stay good and pure for me - its come as a terrible shock to me. I don't hate you I hate him - I feel the need sorry the Bobbit in me just wants to see him squirm at the thought and when i think of the times that C***t and I have gone out for our 'Special' dinner's and what we get up to i could just cry.

Maybe you would like to join me in one of these special moments in his 4 x 4 - know you and i would have a great time - really some of our best moments have occured before, during and after dinner - want a duo with a difference boys - cos Dolly and I can make all your dreams come true.

Come on Dolly get that case packed and get your butt over to Cork cos i know a man that would love to do this with us and his name isn't C***t but another, sure you know who he is......... xxx Lizzy

Im going to P.M you cos i dont want you messing around with my man.........and if you want to cut and paste so be it............. Kidding.

Liz Bobbit.........
    I will definitely want to do a double with you, but first you must promise me you have thrown out all your scissors. And I'll be checking all your crevices Liz, so don't go trying to hide them in any dark corners.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Dolly be very careful.... I've seen Liz Bobbitt like this before..... but I saw this and thought of you....YouTube - I've Just Cum (2)

Not you too Luther...........whats the matter with you guys -

Look I didnt want to have to say this but - she fakes it all the time she told me so only the other day - she said that you Luther just didn't do it for her at all and C***t that was the hardest of all to fake - so much so she has to practise with her rabbit to see what its really like to get her rocks off for real.

Sorry Dolly but you made me write this............its your own fault the next thing you will be telling me is that you are doing a duo with my gorgeous Clarence - thats if BigDaddy69 and her arent out on the Karaoke.

Liz Bobbit London Slapper.........

Default I never fake it

I cum even if someone looks at me the wrong way.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post

When you going to stop lying.......... I just looked at you and you didn't - you obviously don't love me any more.

Gutted of London .........

Default I did cum Liz

When you going to stop lying.......... I just looked at you and you didn't - you obviously don't love me any more.

Gutted of London .........
    Sorry for the delay in writing, but I was mopping up the floor. "O My GOD! HERE CUMS ANOTHER ONE!" Be right back....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I'd love to know what would happen if somebody looked at you the "right way????"....
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Not you too Luther...........whats the matter with you guys -

Look I didnt want to have to say this but - she fakes it all the time she told me so only the other day - she said that you Luther just didn't do it for her at all and C***t that was the hardest of all to fake - so much so she has to practise with her rabbit to see what its really like to get her rocks off for real.

Sorry Dolly but you made me write this............its your own fault the next thing you will be telling me is that you are doing a duo with my gorgeous Clarence - thats if BigDaddy69 and her arent out on the Karaoke.

Liz Bobbit London Slapper.........
    Ah Lizzy it sounds like Dolly is just trying to put you off the scent... the greedy little minx...
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default Actually,

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Ah Lizzy it sounds like Dolly is just trying to put you off the scent... the greedy little minx...
    I've bathed in pheromone bubble bath today (Rose-Lavender-Sperm scented). I sent Liz a bottle of the bubble bath last week. I'd say we are both being affected today from those bubbles. As it is, I'm cumming to her fotos right now and the sound of your name.

Default Going to bike shop now

Bought an indoor spinner bike last night. Was riding away and cumming all over the seat. Have to go back to shop now and buy another seat, since I wore the other one out. They gave me some instore credit, so I'll most likely go to the dressing room to try on some racer shorts and cum all over them too. They have a nice big mirror there, I may ask to bring in one of the air pumps. I think I can find some use for that air and blowing it against my clit. Might ask the sales guy to come help me try on the thermal shirt, and accidentally rub my tits in his face. I think we both will cum then Liz wish you were here. We can seduce the bicycle shop owner. He is gay, but I think we could turn him straight
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 08-01-09 at 23:37.

10. Default

Dolly and Elizabeth please dont fight over me. Theres enough of me to go around. You can share me. Why dont we have a threesome. Why dont you do a tour together. Bring Brenda Beauty with you too. I think I remember she was going to do duos with you in Cork Elizabeth. Is there such thing as trios. I havent heard of them. Please dont cut my Magnum off. Lets have plenty of fun with my cock with the trio in Cork.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast