Thread: When A Women Cums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default All you have to do is...

Quote Originally Posted by mehornym View Post
    I'm not actually sure, that it has happend. Ever. I thought it was so rarely that women would come in the actual intercourse, so honestly never really paid much attention to it.
    But hey. I'll pay more attention next time, and give you a whole report
    When you are beginning sex, or in the middle of it, say to her "I just want to give you pleasure. I'd really like you to tell me when you are cumming"

Reviews

And whatever you say to her just dont say that her sister is tighter than she is !
    I have no signature at the moment

Default Well if you do let it slip...

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    And whatever you say to her just dont say that her sister is tighter than she is !
    She can always reply with "Isn't it just so odd how your cock is so much smaller then your fathers?"

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    She can always reply with "Isn't it just so odd how your cock is so much smaller then your fathers?"

You will never know how true that is.......t.hee

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    When you are beginning sex, or in the middle of it, say to her "I just want to give you pleasure. I'd really like you to tell me when you are cumming"

I m sorry,Dolly,but in these situations i just want just to slap them,tell them to shut up,and shag them rough,and than maybe pull their ballls over their ears and hang them somewhere,and leave while i go for shopping.......

it s annoying,anddistracting,when he keeps saying,oh,i m going to make you cum,oh,eh,yeah......are u cummming yet??????oh,no??????oh,yeah,yeah,yeah........than i m noticing that look in their eyes...........and i can never cum

after i ask,did u tought when i m going to cum?
    answer is yes.......................and i hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee it,as it just hits me outta rails,as i know he s impatient and rides me like animal thinking he is great and i will cum.............

man needs to feel and watch woman reaction when he is doing something to her,and he will feel and will learnwhat gives her pleasure........some woman are shy to say they cum,or feel pressurised thinking he is impatient and they start to lie that theu came just to get rid of it,and avoid guys disappointment.........

do u think i learned by asking guys,oh,tell me when u cum????no.........i learned by seeing,hearing,watching,feeling........
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Default Of course its about feeling and watching

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I m sorry,Dolly,but in these situations i just want just to slap them,tell them to shut up,and shag them rough,and than maybe pull their ballls over their ears and hang them somewhere,and leave while i go for shopping.......

it s annoying,anddistracting,when he keeps saying,oh,i m going to make you cum,oh,eh,yeah......are u cummming yet??????oh,no??????oh,yeah,yeah,yeah........than i m noticing that look in their eyes...........and i can never cum

after i ask,did u tought when i m going to cum?
    answer is yes.......................and i hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee it,as it just hits me outta rails,as i know he s impatient and rides me like animal thinking he is great and i will cum.............

man needs to feel and watch woman reaction when he is doing something to her,and he will feel and will learnwhat gives her pleasure........some woman are shy to say they cum,or feel pressurised thinking he is impatient and they start to lie that theu came just to get rid of it,and avoid guys disappointment.........

do u think i learned by asking guys,oh,tell me when u cum????no.........i learned by seeing,hearing,watching,feeling........
    But communication between lovers is very intimate and nice. The first time a man asked me to tell him when I cum, I found it very strange and couldnt do it. Then I had a boyfriend and he was getting upset that I never told him, so I made an effort to tell him one time that I was coming. The sound of my voice saying it sounded strange to me. Well, now this seems like a dream, as I am now in the habit of telling when I am cumming. I think its important for man's ego to know he is satisfying a women. Some men really do care to know, and I think this is part of the connection. Obviously if more women would say they are cumming, there would be less confused men. It is true, its takes confidence to say it out loud. But confidence is a great thing! and concern for my lover's ego is also a very unselfish thing.

Reviews

Default Dolly & Liz duo ??????????

Lamb & Mutton on the same plate ? No thanks.
    Guinness & some of that English warm, flat swill in the same glass ? No thanks.
    Obama & Bush in the same office ? No thanks.
    An Irish jig & Morris dancing on the same stage ? No thanks.
    David Norris & Boris Johnson in the same debate ? No thanks.

I think you get the idea, Dolly of all the people to team up with I'm crestfallen that it's the poisonous one. I'll just have to see you when she's off out stocking up on Bollinger & Ralph Lauren fags. Do they sell them in Cork ?

You never take the poison & antidote in the same glass !
    TheNads.

8. Default

Who wouldnt like to see a lesbian duo of Dolly and Elizabeth. Im sure there will be plenty of demand for them. Getting all lubed up, spitting and swallowing, vibrators and secretary uniforms.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.