Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Verified Pictures is a joke

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Most people are whiners and whingers.
    The bulk of profile photos are a good likeness of reality, some are a perfect representation. You will have occasional chancers with false photos or "bait & switch" tactics, but in general the system is good.
    Maybe you'd prefer no photos at all, then you could never come across a false photo.
    I agree.
    The vast majority of the pictures are accurate. Some are a bit Photoshop'd, the very odd one got by the system, but overall the system does work.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (17-05-15)

Reviews

Ive no idea what you mean by yellow or red

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by topbhoy1 View Post
    Ive no idea what you mean by yellow or red
    They are terms that mean crap tabloid journalism or newspapers.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    Most verified photos on here are a very good likeness in my opinion. Obviously the system can be tricked as per any other system but in general the girls are honest. The photos are to give you an idea but in a few months a girl can change her hair colour or style or gain / loose a bit of weight but really what's the difference ? I strive for the "connection" that's what keeps me coming back looks only account for so much, personality and a persons positive energy are just as important if not more.
    One girl I was with recently was much better looking than her photos she obviously had a little bit of photoshop done do change her features slightly (she is intitled to some protection from people finding her job out if she wishes) and in her case she was much more beautiful than the photos suggested.
    I take the photos as a guideline same as the favourites list, it's an intimate transaction between two human beings and should be treated as such. Some guys try and demand FK from girls even though they have breath like "dog shit" and then leave a bad review because it was on the list !
    I often picked up women on a night out absolute stunners but when I would wake up the next morning and take my beer goggles off they were in bits without the makeup, hair extension things, the stretchy thing to keep their belly in etc etc should I have asked for my money back for the 2 bottles of champagne , taxi fares and club entrance etc etc all women try to put their best foot forward wether it is to try and make a living or to try a catch a man it's just life.
    If I meet someone who looks nothing like her photo I will leave a bad review but once they are close enough I am of the opinion they may make up for it in other areas and just get on with it.
    Unfortunately, I don't have my champagne goggles on when I get free from work to visit a lady. Barry's Tea would be the height of it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (18-05-15)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    It depends on the situation. If you're having a Week tour, you lose most of the first day due to travelling. You have travelling expenses and the expense of the hotel/apartment and food while you are on tour. You have to work the first couple of days just to get your money back, so to take a day off means you might as well have been doing it for free, as none of the money you made before went in your own pocket.

My rule tends to be to do one booking, even if I'm not in the right mood while touring, as then I have at least covered most of my expenses for that day.
    Ah...well that explains something so...!!! And I thought it was me...
    "I do what I want....provided I don't hurt anyone"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345