Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool

1. Default

duncan disorderly, the thug and convicted criminal and he was a sh*te footballer....even I didn't think man utd fans would be sad enough to stoop that low but I suppose with your longball tactics to that big afro elbow swinging thug then dunc's a shining light! Oh times have fallen for your once great club *wipes single tear away*

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Goodbye to Stevie G. Unfortunately his Anfield farewell didn't go the way he would have hoped and Palace were the better team on the day. A lot of new players needed at the club before next season and this time Rodgers has got to make sure they are the right ones.
    yeah played crap but Saturday was just like the rest of this season(and some of last), pass it to Stevie!!! Its as if nobody else was on the pitch which is why I've been critical of his selection because he is limiting what other players are doing on the pitch.
    You hit nail on the head IMO saying "Rodgers has got to make sure" and not this transfer committee nonsense. Last summer Rodgers recommended 6 "1st priority" transfer targets and by the time it went through that committee the club only approached 1, who was Sanchez and had already made up his mind to move to Arsenal. I'm still very hopeful on few of the young lads bought last summer. I had seen Moreno & Markovic numerous times before they moved and they are very exciting attacking players, if they come close to the potential I think they have then we have a couple of gems.

Last summer was about improving the overall squad, which argueably happened but this summer the 1st team needs a couple of quality additions.

Benteke is not the answer! I hope that rumour is just a rumour

Reviews

[QUOTE=Devastator;1555172] duncan disorderly, the thug and convicted criminal and he was a sh*te footballer....even I didn't think man utd fans would be sad enough to stoop that low but I suppose with your longball tactics to that big afro elbow swinging thug then dunc's a shining light! Oh times have fallen for your once great club *wipes single tear away*

/QUOTE]

At least he did,nt cause the death of 39 fans, mostly Juve fans. Get a life ffs
    Last edited by willie wacker; 18-05-15 at 14:43. Reason: Your,s has fallen a lot worse time than us

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

3. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Kenton (18-05-15)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post

At least he did,nt cause the death of 39 fans, mostly Juve fans. Get a life ffs

that...you...are pathetic is right, thats the 2nd time in this thread a completely unrelated subject from 29 years ago has been brought up by other 'football fans' yet Liverpool fans get accused of being 'victims'

You sad little man!

I need to remember the following more often....

Reviews

Liverpool were once a great team however aside from the champions league win they have been an average team for many years now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (26-05-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    that...you...are pathetic is right, thats the 2nd time in this thread a completely unrelated subject from 29 years ago has been brought up by other 'football fans' yet Liverpool fans get accused of being 'victims'

You sad little man!

So it happened 29 years ago that means it's not relevant? Yet we constantly hear about Hillsborough, thats insanity
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (18-05-15)

9. Default

the bloodline is now gone with Gerard - no team is worth supporting without a local grassroot player - see man utd - not worth the effort anymore.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    So it happened 29 years ago that means it's not relevant? Yet we constantly hear about Hillsborough, thats insanity
    yet not a single mention of Hillsborough was from a Liverpool fan in this thread!

*PUNCHES SELF IN HEAD* MARK TWAIN QUOTE! MARK TWAIN QUOTE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gingerfrank View Post
    the bloodline is now gone with Gerard - no team is worth supporting without a local grassroot player - see man utd - not worth the effort anymore.
    I understand where you're coming from and yes its sad but unfortunately a sign of modern football. Liverpool's big hope on a local kid has been ruined by injury this season with Jon Flanagan. He got injured last summer and was not able to make an appearance all season and a few weeks ago had to get yet another operation. Will we see Flani Alves, the scouse Cafu, play for Liverpool again? Im not sure, only time will tell. His contract is up this summer but it is expected the club will offer him a new deal at least to get him through his injury problems.

After that, the next possible local kid coming through would be Jordan Rossiter(18 y/o), he made his debut(& scored!) earlier in this seasons league cup but again, injury struck and ended his season otherwise he may have made a few more appearances.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post

You sad little man!

The only sad little pathetic man here is you, defending the indefensible.
    Your the one who started the dirt on this thread about Man U so when it come,s back in your face you insult them
    I take it that Mark Twain saying must be written for you so

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

12. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Kenton (18-05-15)

Reviews

Raheem Sterling is expected to tell Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers he wants to leave Anfield this summer.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32789389

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tony1 For This Useful Post:

joggon (19-05-15)

Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    Raheem Sterling is expected to tell Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers he wants to leave Anfield this summer.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32789389
    id say city will sign him. 35/40 million id say.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast