Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A little iPhone help!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by YoungIrishgirl View Post
    Hello guys & girls, anybody know an app that I can download to listen to music on my iPhone? I already have ITube, need something that I can listen to music without needing an internet connection! I'm totally useless with this kinda thing, any help?
    I find (8 tracks) a very good app. You should be able to get it in playstore

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobdart For This Useful Post:

YoungIrishGirl (14-05-15)

Reviews

Another iPhone related question

How come when I check this forum using my iPhone the last post is nearly always an hour old but when I check on the laptop it's current and up to date, I try refresh but that doesn't work either

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies

Hello guys & girls, anybody know an app that I can download to listen to music on my iPhone? I already have ITube, need something that I can listen to music without needing an internet connection! I'm totally useless with this kinda thing, any help?
    Hi IPOD is very good

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ipod.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	2.8 KB 
ID:	109685
    this is

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123