Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: When do you stop using condoms

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Northcider
    Posts
    1,804
    Reviews
    29

    Default When do you stop using condoms

    Been seeing a girl past 6 months on and off ..anyway met up sat nite went back to hers but I had no condoms on me
    So didn't t want to have sex...she went mad saying were together 6 months there shouldn't be a problem...
    What do you do I this circumstances....needless to say I didn't have sex and not talking to me ....
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to mr gear For This Useful Post:

    robbie9 (12-05-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    783
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    Been seeing a girl past 6 months on and off ..anyway met up sat nite went back to hers but I had no condoms on me
    So didn't t want to have sex...she went mad saying were together 6 months there shouldn't be a problem...
    What do you do I this circumstances....needless to say I didn't have sex and not talking to me ....
    so just a causal relationship, so why you not go through with it, you think she been sleeping around or what?

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Northcider
    Posts
    1,804
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    No don't think so but who was she with before me...just been over cautious I suppose..
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin's Fair City Where The Girls are so Pretty!!
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    No don't think so but who was she with before me...just been over cautious I suppose..
    Never anything wrong with being over cautious...

    It's being careless that I'd worry about
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

  6. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

    9arrows (12-05-15), casman (12-05-15), Cassandra (13-05-15), Catriona (12-05-15), Curvaceous Kate (12-05-15), freestyler75 (12-05-15), gameboy (12-05-15), Irish Belle (12-05-15), Irishrover74 (13-05-15), Klittyliker (12-05-15), Melindablondey (12-05-15), mr gear (12-05-15), Naughtynatalie (12-05-15), nibb (12-05-15), Petros (13-05-15), Renatha Lopez (12-05-15), robbie9 (12-05-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (12-05-15), Stella (12-05-15), The D Man (12-05-15), The dirt bird (12-05-15), tom sand (13-05-15), Tommy H (12-05-15), willie wacker (12-05-15), YoungIrishGirl (12-05-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    Been seeing a girl past 6 months on and off ..anyway met up sat nite went back to hers but I had no condoms on me
    So didn't t want to have sex...she went mad saying were together 6 months there shouldn't be a problem...
    What do you do I this circumstances....needless to say I didn't have sex and not talking to me ....
    Not talking to you because of that???

    Health comes first!!!

    Heard some strange stories /non escort girls/ that told guys even one night stands that 'you're grand I'm on pill' like WTF....

    I'm pretty paranoid when it comes to sti, so if it's an exclusive relationship, I won't afraid to ask him to go for check up, before unprotected sex, if he refuse that not going to happen than....
    Good bye Ireland!

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (12-05-15), mr gear (12-05-15), The D Man (12-05-15)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Northcider
    Posts
    1,804
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    You think I should ask her to go for a check up....if a guy asked you how would you react!!
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    dublin city
    Posts
    86
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    you take the bull by the horns and ride her like hell she wanted u badly enough

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to hornyd For This Useful Post:

    joggon (13-05-15)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    729
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    Not talking to you because of that???

    Health comes first!!!

    Heard some strange stories /non escort girls/ that told guys even one night stands that 'you're grand I'm on pill' like WTF....

    I'm pretty paranoid when it comes to sti, so if it's an exclusive relationship, I won't afraid to ask him to go for check up, before unprotected sex, if he refuse that not going to happen than....
    there has been girls that when they thought you might be breaking up with them they would do this in the hope of getting pregnant and hoping it would bring yous closer together.

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Genie in a Bottle For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (13-05-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Josephine (21-05-15), Melindablondey (12-05-15), mr gear (12-05-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (12-05-15)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    You think I should ask her to go for a check up....if a guy asked you how would you react!!
    Are you serious about her? If you are not at the same point, then it's not going to work anyway. If you want a relationship with her, then why not suggest you both get tests and then you can start your exclusive relationship both feeling confident.

  15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    happygolucky (13-05-15), Irish Belle (12-05-15), Klittyliker (12-05-15), Melindablondey (12-05-15), mr gear (12-05-15), Naughtynatalie (12-05-15), Stella (12-05-15)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    729
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    You think I should ask her to go for a check up....if a guy asked you how would you react!!
    I wouldn't do that, it seems to me you not that struck on her at all
    Last edited by Genie in a Bottle; 12-05-15 at 16:47.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genie in a Bottle For This Useful Post:

    joggon (13-05-15), mr gear (12-05-15)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •