Thread: Liz Hilton Has A Dilema of Sorts!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Speaking of Dilemas

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Ohhhhh Sarah,

Gotta be honest, it would be a first - and the dad's the one with the dosh so i think that may have something to do with the kerching factor.........could be fruitful - nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Happy New Year Sarah......... xxx Liz
    Hello Lizzy.

Westside/

Cool Hmmmm

Well now.... if they through in a sister or even the mother into the mix i would be most interested indeed!!

Ha ha ha.....

Dont u b refusing f*ckin granda or f*ckin me 4 that matter or my wife Scary wont b f*ckin happy we,re ur new f*ckin neighbours. yours truely Livin Knight-Mayor

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Well now.... if they through in a sister or even the mother into the mix i would be most interested indeed!!

Ha ha ha.....
    Fi, the father is in his early 50's and he has 5 women.........you know what these guys are like.

Sister or Mother - come on thats not nice its a dilema, still when its done its done and i will let you know.

Take care hon......... xxxLiz H

Default only messin!!

Fi, the father is in his early 50's and he has 5 women.........you know what these guys are like.

Sister or Mother - come on thats not nice its a dilema, still when its done its done and i will let you know.

Ah Liz i'm only havin a wee bit of fun with it......
    I'm in a silly giddy mood tonight!

I think if he was an Omar Sharif sort of chap, with a son a younger version of himself,
    i would be opening up my diary with his first hello!

Let me know how it unfolds

luv from a bit giddy and a wee bit turned on by the thought of this situation fi fi xx

Default Be careful

Some of these cultures treat women like shit.They literally own the woman and she has no say in the marraige whatsoever.I know your not married to them but culture or otherwise alot of these ppl have being reared to treat woman bad without even realising it.They think its normal and ok to do this and it is in their culture.Money isnt much good if it costs you your freedom.

trust me on this one,
    Westside.