Thread: Witherspoon's 99p for a bottle of Sol or 99p A pint of Green King!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Witherspoon's 99p for a bottle of Sol or 99p A pint of Green King!

Just wondered if you have Witherspoon's Bars in Ireland at all - today they started a sales promotion for Bottles of Sol 99p and Green King IPA x 1 pint for 99p

I'm not a drinker but i have spoken to three people today that have been there for their bottles of Sol..........i'm not a drinker how much is a bottle normally sold for.

Ber can you imagine if they were doing pints of Iron Bru for 99p - This Hot One would be in there swigging them back.

To be honest i couldnt tell you how much a pint of anything is. I know what i do like and im more than happy to pay good money for good wine and Champers of course.

HOT LIZZY.........THE IRON BRU QUEEN........ XXX XXX XXX

Blog Entries

They don't have Weatherspoons in Ireland. I know it well because we are based in the UK and you can't beat their fish and chips and a drink for 2.99 at lunchtime

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    They don't have Weatherspoons in Ireland. I know it well because we are based in the UK and you can't beat their fish and chips and a drink for 2.99 at lunchtime

Apparently there were ques to get in .......... this they say is because there is a recession and they are trying to give something back - i say hats off to them.........xxxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06Liz .jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	8158  

Blog Entries

Of course me and you wouldn't know Liz as we only eat in the Georgian Restaurant in Harrods ;-)

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Of course me and you wouldn't know Liz as we only eat in the Georgian Restaurant in Harrods ;-)

Patricia there was a programme about their kitchens and honest to god you really wouldnt want to eat there...........I don't drink so the whole thing is pretty redundant to me - still i like nice food like you and swanky restaurant's...........

If I wanted shite food I would cook myself...........can't cook won't cook - viva this diva.

Liz Hilton London's WORST cook........and no boo ho.......