Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: New Year, New Rules...

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    I wonder if any other member made repeated offensive postings towards say black people as she has towwards the Irish, would Pat have been so willing to turn a blind eye?
    I doubt it.
    to f*ckin rite mate, see people that use stereotypes, theyre all the f*ckin same

did any1 say bad toward scousers, or even black scousers or even for dat matter f*ckin irish black scousers, cos if they did we,d be f*ckin angry and just as f*ckin bitter too mate

its dem snobby southerners mate, all the f*ckin same, always f*ckin slaggin us northerners off

then we were threw outta liverpool and when we gets to f*ckin dublin, its just as f*ckin barmy with the northsiders and de southsiders slaggin the f*ck out of each other, f*ckin killin each other, mental yous are

anyway, no one can say anythin about the scousers cos we all decent, hard working, honest folk, we are like.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Oh Clarence, i know that you would love to share them with us all
    oh ducky, you wouldn,t believe it. i shouldn,t be telling but.......well Big Daddy wouldn,t get up to sing and i had to do abba,s dancing queen on my own

so, Big Daddy musta won a big bar of candy rock cos he,d it hid in his pocket and had a huge big smile

he done the whole romantic thing with chips and ice cream on the way back to his place we even done the big slow motion run towards each other on the sandy beach

we got to Big Daddy,s street and his new scouser neighbors had burned an ice cream van so the police came and Big Daddy gave me money for the bus and disappeared ever so quickly

down ducky
    clarence
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ice cream.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	5.9 KB 
ID:	8182   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2626131838_2313953eb9_o.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	116.4 KB 
ID:	8183  
    Last edited by clarence hilten; 09-01-09 at 10:31.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    oh ducky, you wouldn,t believe it. i shouldn,t be telling but.......well Big Daddy wouldn,t get up to sing and i had to do abba,s dancing queen on my own

so, Big Daddy musta won a big bar of candy rock cos he,d it hid in his pocket and had a huge big smile

he done the whole romantic thing with chips and ice cream on the way back to his place we even done the big slow motion run towards each other on the sandy beach

we got to Big Daddy,s street and his new scouser neighbors had burned an ice cream van so the police came and Big Daddy gave me money for the bus and disappeared ever so quickly

down ducky
    clarence

Oh Ducky..........he gave you money for a bus.......what a cheapskate he is - i hope you have learnt your lesson from this -

To stick some Candy rock too into his pocket to make out he had a biggun too - thats just terrible you poor baby........

He needs to take you out to a nice burger king or subway or even macdonald's to make this up to you.

Maybe you could go out shoplifting to cheer yourself up.

I luvs ya ducky..........come on Clarence you had a good time though??

Lizzy

4. Default

Why not send the old bat to the dungeons where I spent the holidays. I would recommend it if your into domination and bdsm.
    Last edited by The Man With No Name; 10-01-09 at 00:49. Reason: bdsm
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Unhappy

[/SIZE]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    Why not send the old bat to the dungeons where I spent the holidays. I would recommend it if your into domination and bdsm.

Oh my god - who did that to you was it pat or sarah?

My poor baby, come to mumma and suckle on these gorgeous boobs that are yours all yours .......... oh baby - actually that would be nice but be gentle cos Elizabeth likes all things Sensual and Passionate.........

Right you tell me who did this to you and i will get Nads to sort it out - hes a high faluting gun slinger too.........Oh my i hope your weren't anyones bitch there to - please let me know soon........my poor poor baby.

Or did you like it.........ekkkkkkkkkks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Oh Ducky..........he gave you money for a bus.......what a cheapskate he is - i hope you have learnt your lesson from this -

To stick some Candy rock too into his pocket to make out he had a biggun too - thats just terrible you poor baby........

He needs to take you out to a nice burger king or subway or even macdonald's to make this up to you.

Maybe you could go out shoplifting to cheer yourself up.

I luvs ya ducky..........come on Clarence you had a good time though??

Lizzy

oh lizbet, you wouldn,t believe how generous big daddy is he promised to take us to one of the most expensive restaurants in town

so we got the bus to Eddie Rockets, the american style diner and big daddy ordered from the kids menu

we both had Hedgehog Mash and the Mini-Milkshake followed by the Little Painters Pudding, a Marshmallow Rice Cake with Ice Cream & Strawberry Delights

it was all going just sooooooo well lizbet big daddy was just sooo funny he loudly told everyone in the place with his best american accent “I’m going to ask the Soup Jockey for a Hockey Puck with some Cow Feed In The Alley, then I might just have Eve With A Lid On and some Sweet Alice”

then a disaster happened a pile of those Eddie Rocket gift dollars must have fell off the shelf and into my bag because i was mortified when i was caught trying to leave with them : eek:

and they called the garda and as soon as big daddy heard the police were coming he legged it

abandoned again lizbet, what will i do now??

down ducky
    clarence
    Last edited by clarence hilten; 10-01-09 at 12:11.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    oh lizbet, you wouldn,t believe how generous big daddy is he promised to take us to one of the most expensive restaurants in town

so we got the bus to Eddie Rockets, the american style diner and big daddy ordered from the kids menu

we both had Hedgehog Mash and the Mini-Milkshake followed by the Little Painters Pudding, a Marshmallow Rice Cake with Ice Cream & Strawberry Delights

it was all going just sooooooo well lizbet big daddy was just sooo funny he loudly told everyone in the place with his best american accent “I’m going to ask the Soup Jockey for a Hockey Puck with some Cow Feed In The Alley, then I might just have Eve With A Lid On and some Sweet Alice”

then a disaster happened a pile of those Eddie Rocket gift dollars must have fell off the shelf and into my bag because i was mortified when i was caught trying to leave with them : eek:

and they called the garda and as soon as big daddy heard the police were coming he legged it

abandoned again lizbet, what will i do now??

down ducky
    clarence

Oh Ducky Lizbet is so ashamed of you............

You have disgraced your family name again - why did you have to do this if all was going so well........Ohhhh he's American aye.......whats he doing living in Ireland I wonder. Is he in property development or something like that - sounds to me like whatever he does he is a bit of a chapsakate - ordering children's meals - mmmmmm

Not really that much of a loss if he legged it now is he - I mean you were out on a dinner date nothing else. Ducky you must learn to behave yourself when you are out on the town
    you really must.

Now where are you now - in Jail or did they let you go, please call me and i will see what i can do for you. I hear that the Rodeoman is a Berty big bananas in Ireland maybe he could help you i will p.m. him at once.........ohhhhh dear you poor darling you really do have to stop this behaviour.

I will be getting in touch with shoplifters Anonomous AGAIN and this time you have to go to the meetings and not lie about it........

You loving neice........Lizbet.......... P.M'ing Mr Big soon.

8. Default

It was absolute torture Elizabeth. Ill explain all soon. Its going to be an epic.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    The Police
    Please be aware that we do log information on all visitors to this website and we will cooperate with the police and others regards persons who violate our rules and / or the law.
    Not that I have anything to hide but can I respectfully ask what information E-I logs about visitors to the site? I'm presuming it's just the IP address?

Thanks!

10. Default

Those rules seem totally fair to me.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast