Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Year, New Rules...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    I presume by the new rules I have to be killed. It was nice known you Elizabeth this is my last post.
    I don't want to kill you, really I don't, but I checked this issue out and I found out that - if you were not the real Clint Eastwood - the real Clint Eastwood could possibly say you are passing off as him which is not allowed legally. If you were Clinty Eastwood maybe that would be ok though?

2. Default

Dont fret ladies Im back again. I feel like a newborn baby in my birthdaysuit.

Am I ok legally wise? I only called myself Arnie S cause I could not spell Swartsaneg……..(see vhat I mean)

Arnie says,

I'LL BE BACK (As soon as my lawyer's tell me I can, fingooers crossed )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie S View Post
    Am I ok legally wise? I only called myself Arnie S cause I could not spell Swartsaneg……..(see vhat I mean)

Arnie says,

I'LL BE BACK (As soon as my lawyer's tell me I can, fingooers crossed )
    I think you are ok, unless we get any complaints from this Mr. Swartsaneg, whoever he is, in which case we may have to terminate you at that point, depending on how persuasive his lawyers are

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post

Corrrr You Are Hot..........No Name Man - I want you in Cork Next Week - You Have A Six Pack With Name On It - Well Me ThreePennyBits Anyway..........

Clinty, Lizzy wants you so does Anna and so do we all - but remember I saw you first ............

The Hot One........Lizzy Hilton - Ignore Clarence she is barking mad and anything that i want she has to ruin.

L

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I think you are ok, unless we get any complaints from this Mr. Swartsaneg, whoever he is, in which case we may have to terminate you at that point, depending on how persuasive his lawyers are
    I have been thinking and come up with a cunning plan that I don’t think has been tried befooer. I vill come back from the future and kill any Arnie S’s by going through the phone book terminating them one at a time……Brilliant or what?….might even be a film or three in it.

My services are available fooer all other comedy characters here who are having pesky little problems with lawyers so Clint and the rest, I am at yooer service but remember you are paying me fooer my brutal executions, general unstoppableness and companionship only.

Anything else is between you and yooer cyborg.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    Ow da bleedin hell am I saposed ta know u r my real Clint den eh? Uz an imposta mate?. Wha ave u dun wiv my Clinty? Com on…lets be aving yah

drop yer trouser’s sunshine n show babs yur magnum. den I’ll believe its u

Default The big q is

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    As discussed in 2008, we will shortly be publishing new rules and appointing community moderators. This is draft one of the new rules. Comments are welcome. Thank you. Pat x
    are you prepared to draw the line down the middle fairly?No excuses,no exceptions,now making a joke of banning like a visit to buttlins.I know its not nice,i know its not easy but all the rules in the world wont change a thing without this.

No need to worry about me,
    Westside.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
    Ow da bleedin hell am I saposed ta know u r my real Clint den eh? Uz an imposta mate?. Wha ave u dun wiv my Clinty? Com on…lets be aving yah

drop yer trouser’s sunshine n show babs yur magnum. den I’ll believe its u

Oh Babs i found Ballincollig..........gorgeous - think there's room for you to open up another one of your bars there........ Also someone said that anything with ficticious characters should be only on the soap section....... Down to Sarah and Patricia though isn't it and not us mere mortals to decide.

See ya babs when i get evicted out of the big brother house.

L xx xx

well patricia i am the only BIGSTEVE around.... no copy right worries there lol
    job done

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast