Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I the...........

Hot Lizzy Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Sorry EP, I tried I really did

I ignore Mr. Punter every day but im sorry that you dont like to be beaten at your own game - thats life - I have tried with you but im afraid that you are too trying for me.

xxx The Hot One......... xxx

Default what a fucking cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post

Still i do believe that the Irish language not to use a 'th' so as tink, tort and tanks or tursday could be the correct way for you although
    i apologise for the bad language, but fuck it, i just can't take anymore of this stupid fucking woman's bullshit.

no 'th' in irish?? what the fuck would you know about anything as Gaeilge - you clearly struggle with English.

but then again, i shouldn't be the least surprised about your misinformation at this stage.

blonde being spelt blond - unless in the plural!!!
    ha ha - you are fucking mental.
    I bet you were behind the 1 non-blond's failed solo career when she broke away from the 2 other non-blondes!!
    Really Lizzy, you spout utter shite.

as for your examples of words that we Irish pronounce without pronouncing the H in - tink and tanks - fine, tursday - again, fine, but tort - what the fuck??
    If you're talking law than tort is fine!!
    but where is the H missing from?
    tHort?? tortH??
    What are you shiting about??
    And its not even the first time you've posted this drivel!

Seeing as you are so articulate and knowledgable, can you tell me why the English put an R at the end of words ending in a vowel - like Umbrella - (umbarellar??!!)

No?
    Maybe its just the accent, eh Liz??
    What an absolute fucking idiot you are.

The term 'Food-Chain' - thats CHAIN Lizzy, NOT chair, thicko - and your definition of it being derived from being the youngest of siblings is bullshit.

i can't take this anymore

dom

Reviews

Default Dom....

Don't take that slug to heart though we can't very well ignore her I have told her myself to stop replying to my posts i.e. I ignore you u ignore me She simply refuses to do so now read her post above saying she ignores me every day! She also told me to stop sending her PM's! I would rather throw myself in the river We are dealing with a very weird very delusional sort here who is pure evil, no I am not going overboard anyone can see from my posts over the past few months I'm a pretty lighthearted sort but this woman has no place on this website or any forum I have never come across such a horrible person...

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Don't take that slug to heart though we can't very well ignore her I have told her myself to stop replying to my posts i.e. I ignore you u ignore me She simply refuses to do so now read her post above saying she ignores me every day! She also told me to stop sending her PM's! I would rather throw myself in the river We are dealing with a very weird very delusional sort here who is pure evil, no I am not going overboard anyone can see from my posts over the past few months I'm a pretty lighthearted sort but this woman has no place on this website or any forum I have never come across such a horrible person...

What can i tell you...........go cry to someone that gives a shit - cos i dont and neither does anyone else -

OHHHHHHHHHHH TELL PATRICIA ...........GO ON SHE WONT CARE EITHER COS AT LEAST IM NOT RUDE LIKE YOU NOR DELUSIONAL LIKE YOU EITHER.........Pure Evil ahhhhhhhh is someone being evil to ikkle you duddums.

Everyone loves a nutter thats why they dont like you...........ha ha

The Hot One

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    i apologise for the bad language, but fuck it, i just can't take anymore of this stupid fucking woman's bullshit.

no 'th' in irish?? what the fuck would you know about anything as Gaeilge - you clearly struggle with English.

but then again, i shouldn't be the least surprised about your misinformation at this stage.

blonde being spelt blond - unless in the plural!!!
    ha ha - you are fucking mental.
    I bet you were behind the 1 non-blond's failed solo career when she broke away from the 2 other non-blondes!!
    Really Lizzy, you spout utter shite.

as for your examples of words that we Irish pronounce without pronouncing the H in - tink and tanks - fine, tursday - again, fine, but tort - what the fuck??
    If you're talking law than tort is fine!!
    but where is the H missing from?
    tHort?? tortH??
    What are you shiting about??
    And its not even the first time you've posted this drivel!

Seeing as you are so articulate and knowledgable, can you tell me why the English put an R at the end of words ending in a vowel - like Umbrella - (umbarellar??!!)

No?
    Maybe its just the accent, eh Liz??
    What an absolute fucking idiot you are.

The term 'Food-Chain' - thats CHAIN Lizzy, NOT chair, thicko - and your definition of it being derived from being the youngest of siblings is bullshit.

i can't take this anymore

dom

If you cant take it then dont give it - now learn how to spell GAELIC .........

As i wrote blond is correct spelt that way - now thicko if you dont like it report it - seeing as it wasnt sent to you and this is your first post on this i think it wise you shut your mouth as you swore and cannot even spell the word Gaelic........its your language learn to spell it Unbrella yeah you spelt that correctly but no it nothing to do with that you being the idiot or a f*****g idiot - you are a rude little boy and i would imagine no more than about 22 - therefore you grow up and i wont have to laugh at your lay out of your posts.

Did you not go to school.........dreadful.

I know children of 10 that can string a sentence better than yourself.

Please report this as i would love you to do so.

Get a life...........nasty little boy.

L

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
    jesus h fucking christ lizbet!!!

open yur eyes ffs. This proves you are physically unable to admit even a typo but will yap on and on and fucking on about nothing rather then admit even that tiny little blip on planet liz

Oh Babs or Rory should i call you.........you are a nasty bit of work just cos you arent going to be the slapper of the month..........

Jealous like Clarence......... xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    If you cant take it then dont give it - now learn how to spell GAELIC .........

As i wrote blond is correct spelt that way - now thicko if you dont like it report it - seeing as it wasnt sent to you and this is your first post on this i think it wise you shut your mouth as you swore and cannot even spell the word Gaelic........its your language learn to spell it Unbrella yeah you spelt that correctly but no it nothing to do with that you being the idiot or a f*****g idiot - you are a rude little boy and i would imagine no more than about 22 - therefore you grow up and i wont have to laugh at your lay out of your posts.

Did you not go to school.........dreadful.

I know children of 10 that can string a sentence better than yourself.

Please report this as i would love you to do so.

Get a life...........nasty little boy.

L
    I know perfectly well how to spell GAELIC - but why would I worry about how its spelt when I wasn't using the word??

I said GAEILGE.
    its not my fault YOU don't understand that.

You fucking half-wit smack head.

but at least ONE of us can spell umbrella!!

so blond is correct and blonde in incorrect is it?
    unless there is a flock of the peroxide ones approaching??!!

then they are blondes!!

ha ha - fool.

and is colour correct and color incorrect?!

Well said Experienced Punter - this dragon is indeed a delusional, ignorant, poisonous bitch.

dom

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    I said GAEILGE.You fucking half-wit smack head. this dragon is indeed a delusional, ignorant, poisonous bitch. dom
    go ahead dom. Dont let er take de piss outta our garlic language n culture.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123