Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stupid Questions

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Green View Post
    Thanks Sarah. I hope all the inmates are as friendly and beautiful as yourself.

Good for you bud. If you can get paid for getting laid you're doing great.

Ok I'll try.
    There's a champagne glass at London 34 restaurant based on the shape and size of Kate Moss's boob. She even signed the bottom of it

Boobs vs Ass men
    Men who go for big boobs - Tend to be exhibitionists and have a need to be centre of attention. They follow sports and read sports magazines and sites. More likely to be a smoker, tendency to quit things and lacks endurance.
    Stronger correlation between guys who prefer smaller boobs and a petite figure and those guys being wealthy.

Ass guys - men who prefer asses to boobs and have a need for structure and order in their lives and tend to work in business related industries.

Is that 12 yet?
    My favourite 3 bras on a woman
    Push up
    Balconette
    Lace demi cup.
    If you're undressing your date and her bra matches her panties, then it was her idea that you were going to have sex.
    That's enough, have this.

"If you're undressing your date and her bra matches her panties, then it was her idea that you were going to have sex"
    Like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Ffs what's with all the stupid questions of late? I mean where's she, what if and a lot of bullshite..!! Don't mean to be a grump but I like the piss take threads the fun the boobies it makes the fourm fun but of late it's getting a bit mundane with silly questions and the likes.

Bombs away ...!!!!
    I would bow to your superior knowledge as to what constitutes stupid. After all you did write the book on stupid.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123