Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Good feckin Morning

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Good feckin Morning

    Morning ye feckers



  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiseremmasweet (05-05-15), hornylimerick (05-05-15), Ketchup (05-05-15), libra (05-05-15), macdchef (05-05-15), nonpareil (05-05-15), Pleasure seeker (05-05-15), Renatha Lopez (05-05-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your horny dreams :)
    Posts
    6,902
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default

    Good HORNY morning GORGEOUS and everyone


  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Renatha Lopez For This Useful Post:

    Ketchup (05-05-15), libra (05-05-15), macdchef (05-05-15), Naughtynatalie (05-05-15), nonpareil (05-05-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    Good HORNY morning GORGEOUS and everyone

    Its wet & wild here sexy lady

    Although I do fancy sausage for breakfast xx

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    macdchef (05-05-15), Renatha Lopez (05-05-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,967
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Good morning natalie and all on ei. Total feckin washout here. A day for staying in bed. Have a horny wet tuesday folks.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiseremmasweet (05-05-15), libra (05-05-15), Naughtynatalie (05-05-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sofie (05-05-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Good morning natalie and all on ei. Total feckin washout here. A day for staying in bed. Have a horny wet tuesday folks.
    Same here hun! I would prefer to still be asleep but I was woke up really early & couldnt get back to sleep

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    Ketchup (05-05-15), macdchef (05-05-15), zilch (05-05-15)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Same here hun! I would prefer to still be asleep but I was woke up really early & couldnt get back to sleep
    At least you tend to be somewhere where its easy to grab a nap when you want !

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    At least you tend to be somewhere where its easy to grab a nap when you want !
    Its not good for business to nap when working! My PA is having the week off!

    Besides I dont do naps as I'm not 3.
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 05-05-15 at 08:14.

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Its not good for business to nap when working! My PA is having the week off!

    Besides I dont do naps as I'm not 3.
    That's good to hear otherwise it might be a bit embarrassing for the client, although would show how good his massage skills are !

    You need to share a PA . You wouldn't believe how many girls share one ! Its to cut down on overheads.


    btw, don't knock the power nap. Joan Collins spent a lifetime taking them and she's not to bad even now ( with a little help from her surgeon of course ! )
    Last edited by bootboy; 05-05-15 at 08:22.

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    That's good to hear otherwise it might be a bit embarrassing for the client, although would show how good his massage skills are !

    You need to share a PA . You wouldn't believe how many girls share one ! Its to cut down on overheads.


    btw, don't knock the power nap. Joan Collins spent a lifetime taking them and she's not to bad even now ( with a little help from her surgeon of course ! )
    Working goes way beyond entertaining clients honey although you've just reminded me when I did fall asleep on a client once who massaged me
    I was surprised he never took his fee back when he left me in my peaceful slumber. Nice guy with good hands.

    I dont like to share....................................................... anything

    The point is honey I cant do naps/power naps or any other kind of naps there may be.
    I just wouldnt want to get up again, day done & wasted!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    macdchef (05-05-15)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,014
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Good Morning Natalie and all at E-I on this wet day in the capital

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to libra For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiseremmasweet (05-05-15), Ketchup (05-05-15), Naughtynatalie (05-05-15)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •