Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: We Don't Buy It

  1. #1

    Default We Don't Buy It

    http://wedontbuyit.eu/

    Apologies if already posted.

    The stories we tell ourselves Every day, all across the island of Ireland, vulnerable woman are trafficked and forced into prostitution simply because of the lies we tell ourselves, the myths we pretend are true and the awkward justifications we allow ourselves to believe. The truth is prostitution cheapens men and enslaves women Ė and the only people to really profit are criminal gangs. So letís be honest. Prostitution ruins lives. And we know it does. So no more excuses.
    Do we?
    We live always underground
    It's going to be so quiet in here tonight
    A thousand islands in the sea
    It's a shame

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    no we dont buy it.
    They are forcing their moralistic, archaic, repressed sexual opinions on us

    What I choose to do with my time & body is absolutely none of anyone else's business.

    The real victims of this ludicrous law are REAL trafficked victims.
    There shall be no client who shall report any escorts they believe to be trafficked for fear of a criminal record & all that will go with it.

  3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    Cosa Nostra (03-05-15), hornylimerick (03-05-15), Meursault (03-05-15), pigsmickey (03-05-15), Shirley Joy (03-05-15), Wolverine (02-05-15), Escort AdvertiserYoungIrishGirl (03-05-15)

  4. Default

    More scarmongering

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by livemikem View Post
    More scarmongering
    I aint scared, are you?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    happy shy lad (03-05-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    I aint scared, are you?
    I still don't understand what the likes of Ruhama's stance is on ladies like you ? Why do they say you should not be allowed to be an escort ?

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Wilderness
    Posts
    1,812
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    I still don't understand what the likes of Ruhama's stance is on ladies like you ? Why do they say you should not be allowed to be an escort ?
    Because they are self righteous bigoted Nazi's with extreme sexual hang ups

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (03-05-15), Naughtynatalie (03-05-15)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    I still don't understand what the likes of Ruhama's stance is on ladies like you ? Why do they say you should not be allowed to be an escort ?
    because they need the funding to keep their jobs.
    I reckon they also need a good shagging so they arent so interested in what others get up to in the bedroom.

    They pretend that they think we are all victims & need saving to suit their own agenda.
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 03-05-15 at 01:15.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    nonpareil (03-05-15), Wolverine (03-05-15)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Because they are self righteous bigoted Nazi's with extreme sexual hang ups
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    because they need the funding to keep their jobs.
    I reckon they also need a good shagging so they arent so interested in what others get up to in the bedroom.

    They pretend that they think we are all victims & need saving to suit their own agenda.
    Those sort of statements make life very easy for them.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (03-05-15)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Those sort of statements make life very easy for them.
    Seriously? You want to read some of the things they've said about escorts like me, all of it lies.

    What myself & Wolverine has wrote here is truth, something Ruhama know nothing about.

    You have much to learn young one.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    the traveller (03-05-15), Wolverine (03-05-15)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Wilderness
    Posts
    1,812
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Those sort of statements make life very easy for them.
    I disagree. What goes on in any bedroom between consenting adults is not the business of anyone especially frigid nuns.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (03-05-15), Naughtynatalie (03-05-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •