Thread: Skidmark Alert

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Special offer!!

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I met an Asian woman few months ago & when she comes down my way we meet up for a while, shes a real beaut but sex mad, 2 weeks ago I asked her to leave me her knickers she had worn since the previous day off I went home with her knickers in a bag, I take them outa the bag to get the most beautiful smell I spread out the knickers it has a lengthy shit stain on it! Beautiful women dont necessarily have the cleanest underwear

For all those girls tht need a hand...... you will be pleased to know i will be running ass cleaning lessons at a reduced rate for the month of Jan. So ladies avail of the discount and book early. Places will be limited! ehh no actually they wont, just form an orderly que and i will get to u in all good time.

p.s showers are a must ( not the knacker kind)

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wildthang View Post
    For all those girls tht need a hand...... you will be pleased to know i will be running ass cleaning lessons at a reduced rate for the month of Jan. So ladies avail of the discount and book early. Places will be limited! ehh no actually they wont, just form an orderly que and i will get to u in all good time.

Well wildthang heres your first customer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CA516356CAUOT11MCAWILWUNCAH3NMOFCAY409BQCAOPAC4WCAU0A780CAWYVNC7CAAK3JJPCA13ETHMCAS41EBQCA402P7Q.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	3.3 KB 
ID:	8128

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Well wildthang heres your first customer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CA516356CAUOT11MCAWILWUNCAH3NMOFCAY409BQCAOPAC4WCAU0A780CAWYVNC7CAAK3JJPCA13ETHMCAS41EBQCA402P7Q.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	3.3 KB 
ID:	8128
    The Andrex puppy just fainted
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Quote Originally Posted by wildthang View Post

can I sign up wt? I need some help on the finer points of human hygene 101. I've been 'winging' it so far but I think people are starting to notice
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay