Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Skidmark Alert

Reviews

Default Special offer!!

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I met an Asian woman few months ago & when she comes down my way we meet up for a while, shes a real beaut but sex mad, 2 weeks ago I asked her to leave me her knickers she had worn since the previous day off I went home with her knickers in a bag, I take them outa the bag to get the most beautiful smell I spread out the knickers it has a lengthy shit stain on it! Beautiful women dont necessarily have the cleanest underwear

For all those girls tht need a hand...... you will be pleased to know i will be running ass cleaning lessons at a reduced rate for the month of Jan. So ladies avail of the discount and book early. Places will be limited! ehh no actually they wont, just form an orderly que and i will get to u in all good time.

p.s showers are a must ( not the knacker kind)

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wildthang View Post
    For all those girls tht need a hand...... you will be pleased to know i will be running ass cleaning lessons at a reduced rate for the month of Jan. So ladies avail of the discount and book early. Places will be limited! ehh no actually they wont, just form an orderly que and i will get to u in all good time.

Well wildthang heres your first customer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CA516356CAUOT11MCAWILWUNCAH3NMOFCAY409BQCAOPAC4WCAU0A780CAWYVNC7CAAK3JJPCA13ETHMCAS41EBQCA402P7Q.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	3.3 KB 
ID:	8128

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Yesss,....................and he left stains on my sheet as he sat down
    You promised not to tell anyone about that . I paid for the dry cleaning and said it would never happen again what more do you want . Come on cut me some slack I’m only a chicken and not used to all these silly rules you humans have about wiping yer ass’s . How was I to know that burnt picca would have that effect on me.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Quote Originally Posted by wildthang View Post

can I sign up wt? I need some help on the finer points of human hygene 101. I've been 'winging' it so far but I think people are starting to notice
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Well wildthang heres your first customer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CA516356CAUOT11MCAWILWUNCAH3NMOFCAY409BQCAOPAC4WCAU0A780CAWYVNC7CAAK3JJPCA13ETHMCAS41EBQCA402P7Q.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	3.3 KB 
ID:	8128
    The Andrex puppy just fainted

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I met an Asian woman few months ago & when she comes down my way we meet up for a while, shes a real beaut but sex mad, 2 weeks ago I asked her to leave me her knickers she had worn since the previous day off I went home with her knickers in a bag, I take them outa the bag to get the most beautiful smell I spread out the knickers it has a lengthy shit stain on it! Beautiful women dont necessarily have the cleanest underwear

Why there s no throw-up smiley????

I met some guy recently.
    He was always clean with polished penis,i am wonder it was not shining from cleanness.
    I offeren shower,he said he had one before he came,so i trusted,i think he actually said he had a bath.

He was all clean with nice smelling skin appart when i pulled him back

Do guys never pull foreskin back when washing?????

I think he stated to notice by my expression that something is wrong and nothing really happined,and he just got embarassment and all date was ruined just by one little move he did not make.

I do owo,but not in case3s i think guy is not clean,or actually is not clean.
    1 option-i will send u to shower,and i guess all magic will be gone
    2 option-i will not give u any o but...........actually i dont think i could do that...........
    Makes me disgusting.

Probably just 2 options-i will send u to shower or home without any refounf
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post

Why there s no throw-up smiley????

I met some guy recently.
    He was always clean with polished penis,i am wonder it was not shining from cleanness.
    I offeren shower,he said he had one before he came,so i trusted,i think he actually said he had a bath.

He was all clean with nice smelling skin appart when i pulled him back

Do guys never pull foreskin back when washing?????

I think he stated to notice by my expression that something is wrong and nothing really happined,and he just got embarassment and all date was ruined just by one little move he did not make.

I do owo,but not in case3s i think guy is not clean,or actually is not clean.
    1 option-i will send u to shower,and i guess all magic will be gone
    2 option-i will not give u any o but...........actually i dont think i could do that...........
    Makes me disgusting.

Probably just 2 options-i will send u to shower or home without any refounf

Oh my God the situation is worse than I 1st thought! Now your telling me tht they dnt know how to wash their penis?? Right I now recruiting for my "wash ur dirty parts" lessons and currently need a female assistant to look after the wash ur penis section.

I said it bfor and I am saying itagain.......Showers people.......just have a shower and remeber to wash everything..........the includes the cauliflower penis and nasty bums.

No onelikes to dine from a dirty plate ( tht goes for you Ladies too) Some of you too seem to think tht a shower is somthing tht comes from a perfume bottle........it isnt.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    Oh my God the situation is worse than I 1st thought! Now your telling me tht they dnt know how to wash their penis?? Right I now recruiting for my "wash ur dirty parts" lessons and currently need a female assistant to look after the wash ur penis section.

I said it bfor and I am saying itagain.......Showers people.......just have a shower and remeber to wash everything..........the includes the cauliflower penis and nasty bums.

No onelikes to dine from a dirty plate ( tht goes for you Ladies too) Some of you too seem to think tht a shower is somthing tht comes from a perfume bottle........it isnt.

Wild,

Last month when i was in Cork i had a client come visit me that did the - what you call perfume from a bottle but it was obvioiusly after shave.

He was spotless and a lovely guy - but the taste of his aftershave was so over powering i just cannot say........

Guys take note please - i totally agree with AnnaS too but then i would of used a wet wipe and cleaned said area - dont you ladies travel with baby wet wipes they cost next to nothing from any Boots the Chemist.......... BUY LOTS NOW BEFORE THEY ALL SHUT - IF IT CAN HAPPEN TO WOOLIES...........xxx Lizzy xxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Wild,

Last month when i was in Cork i had a client come visit me that did the - what you call perfume from a bottle but it was obvioiusly after shave.

He was spotless and a lovely guy - but the taste of his aftershave was so over powering i just cannot say........

Guys take note please - i totally agree with AnnaS too but then i would of used a wet wipe and cleaned said area - dont you ladies travel with baby wet wipes they cost next to nothing from any Boots the Chemist.......... BUY LOTS NOW BEFORE THEY ALL SHUT - IF IT CAN HAPPEN TO WOOLIES...........xxx Lizzy xxx
    Hey Lizzy
    The perfume was directed @ the females who seem to think they dnt need a shower after each client........and as i have said b4 lizzy......... baby wipes are wht is known as a "knackers shower" have some respect for yourselfs and insure both parties have a shower........... and b4 you say thers not always time in a 30min appointment.....shud be min hr for any appointment to truly enjoy the time together......30mins is like watching half the movie........ eating only the entree.......shud always have time for main course and dessert.

Default Don't be against baby wipes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    Hey Lizzy
    The perfume was directed @ the females who seem to think they dnt need a shower after each client........and as i have said b4 lizzy......... baby wipes are wht is known as a "knackers shower" have some respect for yourselfs and insure both parties have a shower........... and b4 you say thers not always time in a 30min appointment.....shud be min hr for any appointment to truly enjoy the time together......30mins is like watching half the movie........ eating only the entree.......shud always have time for main course and dessert.
    I would never never never be without them. Showers are taken but there is sometimes STILL nastiness even after they shower.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast