Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ladies, who are the nicest posters on here......mmmmm yummy.

Smile I,m just so hungry for you again lizzy sweetcheeks

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I said there were lots of others...........and you were one of the lots of the others.
    I missed out Ber too although he is fine with that.
    I can change the post and add you on if that would make you feel better........... xx
    howdy my cutie lemon merangue babe. It sure would make me feel better if you could change it for me yummy honey pie sweetheart . yours fondly Boss Hogg xxx p.s dont be forgetting about cork now you cute little sweet jam triffle

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by boss hogg View Post
    howdy my cutie lemon merangue babe. It sure would make me feel better if you could change it for me yummy honey pie sweetheart . yours fondly Boss Hogg xxx p.s dont be forgetting about cork now you cute little sweet jam triffle

Would do Boss but the edit button seems to be missing on some of the post written on here???

When they are back on i promise to make the adjustment .......... Cya next week sweet cheeks......... xxx xxx xxx
    love6love8love1

I think the edit button won't work for posts you made a good bit ago that were replied to. This is probably meant to stop people from altering what they said. :P

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Once again lizzy i hav to say thats me i'm just one big seetheart

ITS NOT ABOUT THE BOAT EITHER ITS THE MOTION IN THE OCEAN!!!!
    cooooooeeeeyyyy big daddy

your the NICEST man here, your just soooooooo scrummy. i can just imagine you and me on strictly come dancing, giving it loads to the scissor sisters ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

i,ve been telling all my friends about you big daddy and youve become a bit of an ICON amongst us, so much so they,ve named flowers after you ducky

up big daddy
    clarence

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12