Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ok Nine By Three - Turn that around - Who is the NASTIEST Male Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    i,ll take care of it for you it could be your lucky night pull this wishbone with me :d you win! what are you going to wish for zoeanna

i wish u never born an asshole
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I love burnt pizza. When I burn it, I get to throw it out. 0 calorie intake, still fit as a fiddle. While cooking it, I can smell it and get my mental pizza orgasm, imagining biting into the bread and the cheese is hot and melted..... yes mentally picturing it..... till it starts to smell burnt and like shit... then I open up the oven and toss the fucker in the bin, go to the mirror and I don't pinch an inch
    i THINK I LL NEED TO THROW OUT OVEN,IT SMELLS

sorry for caps

Dolly u sound like having an eating disorder.....i m not joking,i m serious,i used to do similar things with food or just simply starve...,and getting excited that it did not got from my mouth on my waist or hips......

Quote Originally Posted by gene hunt View Post
    it looks like something sinister has happened to this "oven ready eddie"

do you know anything about a crime being comitted anna savicha?

Like when it s being committed,or when it s committed already?????

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    Sorry Anna for letting our true colors show but its best he knows about us and if it makes him red with rage and green with envy then tough. He did not know a good thing when he had it. Don’t worry about him slapping you around as he is yellow to the bone and I am a not only a KFC chicken but a Kung Fu Chicken as well.

COME ON COTTON BUDS!!! IF YA THINK YER HARD ENOUGH!!!

Well that’s only because you keep using all the hot water Anna and I was in the Oven to try and warm up. What’s a chick to do?. I've had more cold showers this week then what’s good for me (for more reasons then one ) I think I’m coming down with bird flu again.

You really need to let me know when you are using the Oven so as I can get out first. Hate to be a picky chicky but my ass caught fire last night and you just stood there laughing and complaining that the picca was burnt.

WHAT ABOUT MY ASS ANNA!!! (want to wash that ? its burnt as well)

Eddie,you never been accused of being Clarence Hilton?????

Default Well, it was a joke actually

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    i THINK I LL NEED TO THROW OUT OVEN,IT SMELLS

sorry for caps

Dolly u sound like having an eating disorder.....i m not joking,i m serious,i used to do similar things with food or just simply starve...,and getting excited that it did not got from my mouth on my waist or hips......
    I was trying to be funny. Ok, guess you didn't understand I was joking anyway... But seriously, I do avoid high fat foods (like pizza) and pretty much eat just fruit, veg and yogurt. Some soft cheeses of goat and sheep and never cow cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Eddie,you never been accused of being Clarence Hilton?????
    Just the once an he’s still suckin his 7up through a straw

I’m a hetero chicken (with occasional bi curious leanings)

ps

I'll be late home tonight, abba tribute night down at the YMCA after my ballet and feng suey classes
    Last edited by Oven Ready Eddie; 05-01-09 at 16:11. Reason: tripped on my high heels ducky
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Quote Originally Posted by gene hunt View Post
    it looks like something sinister has happened to this "oven ready eddie"

do you know anything about a crime being comitted anna savicha?
    ZOE-ANNA! and she has been neglecting her doormat duties, my clothes weren,t properly ironed and there was a tiny bit too much milk in my cuppa, nor was it stirred properly

now if thats not a crime i dont know what is

and that OVEN READY EDDIE has been using an alias as a conman trying to woo her, just to steal money from aunt lizzy,s purse

Sling yer hook cotton or I’ll lock you in you’re room like Pete Beale did.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Default I'm Gene Hunt. Your DCI. It's 1973. Nearly tea time. And youve ruined my 'hoops

oi you, i want a word. now a reliable little dickie bird has been telling me that your up to no good. well?????

what have you to say for yourself CLARENCE????

Youre trying to get round hot lizzy just to steel money from her purse, aren,t you? OWN UP! come on, youve got fingers in more pies than a leper on a cookery course

tell us about your crimes eddie, thats right, sing like a canary

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Eddie the cockney for that message is this pet.

Sling yer ook Koan or ill lock ya in ya room like Pete Beale Dun you muppit.

Not how you wrote it i dont think you are Clarry, cos i know who it is and it aint eddie but i do think he maybe eggnog or babs - cos i dont know who they are or ron and reg but they could be another.

Your cockney aint that good - no wat i mean darlin.

You need any help do feel free i would be only to, to happy to help one.

Ciao for now me old cock. Lizzy xxxxxxxxx

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast