Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ok Nine By Three - Turn that around - Who is the NASTIEST Male Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gene hunt View Post
    oi you, i want a word. now a reliable little dickie bird has been telling me that your up to no good. well?????

what have you to say for yourself ????

Youre trying to get round hot lizzy just to steel money from her purse, aren,t you? OWN UP! come on, youve got fingers in more pies than a leper on a cookery course

tell us about your crimes eddie, thats right, sing like a canary
    Cooey!!! Gene ducky!!!

You can take down my particulars any time but you will have to beat a confession out of me. I like to be roughed up by a bent copper so PPPPLEASE bring the special truncheon the same one as last time

That’s as close to an impersonation of Clarence as I can get as I ain’t him/her but you are right I am pulling the wool over liz’s eyes but it’s not her purse I’m after as that’s small fry. She only keeps a few snacks for Gordon and Nbt in there. I’m after the goodies kept on the top floor of Hilton towers but a lardy arse copper like you has no chance with a professional cat burglar like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Sling yer ook Koan or ill lock ya in ya room like Pete Beale Dun you muppit.

Not how you wrote it i dont think you are Clarry, cos i know who it is and it aint eddie but i do think he maybe eggnog or babs - cos i dont know who they are or ron and reg but they could be another.

Your cockney aint that good - no wat i mean darlin.

You need any help do feel free i would be only to, to happy to help one.

Ciao for now me old cock. Lizzy xxxxxxxxx

I think we need a E-I translation service with people posting in everything from Russian and Spanish to Cockney and even binary.

Are there any cunning linguists up for the job? I’ll handle any avian squawks and chirps
    Last edited by Oven Ready Eddie; 05-01-09 at 18:30. Reason: gene rammed it home a little unexpectedly
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Blog Entries

Now this is a nasty post....
    Sorry ORE.... couldn't resist....YouTube - The Fast Show - Jesse's Diets 1
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Now this is a nasty post....
    Sorry ORE.... couldn't resist....YouTube - The Fast Show - Jesse's Diets 1
    Now you know why I am so glad to be living with Anna as Jessie was my last landlord. Even having my ass roosted in her oven, no hot water and waking up to find nasty nick choking my chicken is easy compared to what Jessie did to me when I could not afford the rent.

Anna does much the same but for some reason it’s a little more bearable (just a little)

Here is the E-I channel nine news (about as easy to translate as here at the moment)

YouTube - Chanel 9 Neus
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    Cooey!!! Gene ducky!!!You can take down my particulars any time but you will have to beat a confession out of me. I like to be roughed up
    right, thats a near confession, only joking you see eddie i,m an old skool english copper, i dont need evidence, witnesses or confessions cos i can just make them all up in fact mr smart eddie, all i have to do is haul you in front of a judge and say, GUESS WHICH COUNTRY THIS ONES FROM
    Last edited by gene hunt; 06-01-09 at 09:57.

5. Default

Well I would have to be the nastiest poster here. I was on Dallas anyhow
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen

Are there any cunning linguists up for the job? Ill handle any avian squawks and chirps
    hi ther sexy boy you really make me laugh i,ve heard you very very good at making a girl happy Why dont you come back round to my place sometime soon, you tall, dark, handsome hunk love an kisses xoxo jessica

Default You must have been talking to Anna (or nick)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica rabbit View Post
    hi ther sexy boy you really make me laugh i,ve heard you very very good at making a girl happy Why dont you come back round to my place sometime soon, you tall, dark, handsome hunk love an kisses xoxo jessica
    Try and stop me!!! Not sure about the handsome but I’m working on the tall. Mind if M & C tag along? (they know where all the rampant rabbit's are)

[QUOTE=Oven Ready Eddie;59497]Cooey!!! Gene ducky!!!

You can take down my particulars any time but you will have to beat a confession out of me. I like to be roughed up by a bent copper so PPPPLEASE bring the special truncheon the same one as last time .

coooooeeeeyy eddie ducky you big pinkster oh i,m just soooo glad youve come over to my CAMP ducky

you really suit PINK lovey ducks

up eddie
    Clarence
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fglass-Rooster-Pink_01.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	8157  

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    Well I would have to be the nastiest poster here. I was on Dallas anyhow
    C,mon J.R so far youve been mostly nice compared to me just look what zoeanna called me even after all those nice things i done for her i,m going to hang around until she gets up the duff, then tie her to the kitchen sink and take whats left of her shoes

Hot Lizzy Guest

Cooey!!! Gene ducky!!!

You can take down my particulars any time but you will have to beat a confession out of me. I like to be roughed up by a bent copper so PPPPLEASE bring the special truncheon the same one as last time

That’s as close to an impersonation of Clarence as I can get as I ain’t him/her but you are right I am pulling the wool over liz’s eyes but it’s not her purse I’m after as that’s small fry. She only keeps a few snacks for Gordon and Nbt in there. I’m after the goodies kept on the top floor of Hilton towers but a lardy arse copper like you has no chance with a professional cat burglar like me.

I think we need a E-I translation service with people posting in everything from Russian and Spanish to Cockney and even binary.

Are there any cunning linguists up for the job? I’ll handle any avian squawks and chirps

Ohhhhhhhhh have you show yourself to be the one and only E-I Superstar Clarence or are you every read eddie.........

I speak both cockney and russian french and a smattering or german no spanish and binary sorry but thats not in my remit i think.

xxx Lizzy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast