Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Giving an Escort oral?

  1. Question Giving an Escort oral?

    Do you give escorts oral?

    I've always really wanted too, as i do enjoy it and would love to give it a good lick.

    But i always have to fight myself not too. Its actually torture sometimes, because of the thought
    that she probably has seen about 10 blokes before me.

    Would you say its hygienic and do many of you (the fellow punters) do it?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ja89 View Post
    Do you give escorts oral?

    I've always really wanted too, as i do enjoy it and would love to give it a good lick.

    But i always have to fight myself not too. Its actually torture sometimes, because of the thought
    that she probably has seen about 10 blokes before me.

    Would you say its hygienic and do many of you (the fellow punters) do it?
    it all depends on your choice of lady and if you know her everybody to there own

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ja89 View Post
    Do you give escorts oral?

    I've always really wanted too, as i do enjoy it and would love to give it a good lick.

    But i always have to fight myself not too. Its actually torture sometimes, because of the thought
    that she probably has seen about 10 blokes before me.

    Would you say its hygienic and do many of you (the fellow punters) do it?
    Understanding your reasoning so, would you kiss an escort ??

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitruvian For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (28-04-15)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Deep South In a Valley on the Edge of Forest
    Posts
    789
    Blog Entries
    9
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Understanding your reasoning so, would you kiss an escort ??
    Hygiene Being the Operative Word, As experienced service providers, Professionals are very Hygiene Conscious.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to simon2280 For This Useful Post:

    Gobshite (28-04-15), irishdeltaforce (28-04-15), lildick (28-04-15), Melindablondey (28-04-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (28-04-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ja89 View Post
    Do you give escorts oral?

    I've always really wanted too, as i do enjoy it and would love to give it a good lick.

    But i always have to fight myself not too. Its actually torture sometimes, because of the thought
    that she probably has seen about 10 blokes before me.


    Would you say its hygienic and do many of you (the fellow punters) do it?
    I'm going to be blunt here. I love eating pussy and if you want fresh pink pussy, get in there first. Like early in the morning. I have learned if you like pink and not red, get in there first!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Klittyliker (28-04-15), simon2280 (28-04-15)

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ja89 View Post
    Do you give escorts oral?

    I've always really wanted too, as i do enjoy it and would love to give it a good lick.

    But i always have to fight myself not too. Its actually torture sometimes, because of the thought
    that she probably has seen about 10 blokes before me.

    Would you say its hygienic and do many of you (the fellow punters) do it?
    It is difficult to understand where all this shit comes from. You will not find anything cleaner than an escort’s pussy. I would never hesitate about going down on an escort but would avoid going down on a non-escort unless she had a shower beforehand. Escorts understand the importance of good vaginal hygiene, non-escorts can be a bit lazy and less concerned.

  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mexicanpete For This Useful Post:

    burstn (28-04-15), Gobshite (28-04-15), Melindablondey (28-04-15), oldfool (29-04-15), scouserpete (28-04-15), Sensual Lauren (28-04-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (28-04-15)

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I'm going to be blunt here. I love eating pussy and if you want fresh pink pussy, get in there first. Like early in the morning. I have learned if you like pink and not red, get in there first!
    Obviously foreplay is not one of your strong points

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    earth for now
    Posts
    678
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ja89 View Post
    Do you give escorts oral?

    I've always really wanted too, as i do enjoy it and would love to give it a good lick.

    But i always have to fight myself not too. Its actually torture sometimes, because of the thought
    that she probably has seen about 10 blokes before me.

    Would you say its hygienic and do many of you (the fellow punters) do it?
    Love giving oral...also the lady will give you a great scalp massage .

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mexicanpete View Post
    Obviously foreplay is not one of your strong points
    I don't get you? Please explain?

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cp3o View Post
    Love giving oral...also the lady will give you a great scalp massage .
    Some touch your hair.
    Some touch their breasts.
    A lot touch your arms (if they are stretched forward).
    If you see these signs you may be on the right track.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •