Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Abortion is now legal in Ireland.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default Abortion is now legal in Ireland.

    But there is a twelve month waiting list! That's the Irish way! But really I'm just

    I personally think abortion can be very nasty if left to late I . But it's not my body. I don't have to go through it. So my opinion counts for nothing. Why should I have a say? But there are circumstances were a woman/girl are forced to have a baby that is just plain evil.

    So my opinion is pro choice & thank God (Lol) for a regular airline (not if Aer Lingus routes are sold off!) & a ferry service to England.

    And yes I have paid for and held the hand of my partner after she made the decision (her decision) & the aftermath.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 28-04-15 at 03:50.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Abortion should certainly be legal in cases of rape, fatal foetal abnormalities and in cases where the health of the mother (and not just the life) might be seriously affected.

    The 1992 X case and Savita Halappanavar continue to raise interesting question for Irish society.
    Last edited by nonpareil; 28-04-15 at 04:47.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Abortion should certainly be legal in cases of rape, fatal foetal abnormalities and in cases where the health of the mother (and not just the life) might be seriously affected.

    The 1992 X case and Savita Halappanavar continue to raise interesting question for Irish society.
    And the wrong eye colour. What's wrong with you? Are you a fascist?
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 28-04-15 at 05:05. Reason: My body, Pro-choice.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    And the wrong eye colour. What's wrong with you? Are you a fascist?
    Coloured contact lenses can remedy that , so no :-D

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Coloured contact lenses can remedy that , so no :-D
    I would thank your post but... Abortion is just sad. But like I said it is not my body.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    nonpareil (28-04-15)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    And the wrong eye colour. What's wrong with you? Are you a fascist?
    If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart.

    If you're not a conservative by 40, you have no brain.

    ...................Winston Churchill.

    I expect to be a fascist at 60.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart.

    If you're not a conservative by 40, you have no brain.

    ...................Winston Churchill.

    I expect to be a fascist at 60.

    I have read most of Winston Churchill's books and he is not as bigoted as us Irish men like to think. His mother was an American whore for his benefit and he was probably the kings son.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    nonpareil (28-04-15)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I have read most of Winston Churchill's books and he is not as bigoted as us Irish men like to think. His mother was an American whore for his benefit and he was probably the kings son.
    He took more out of alcohol than it took out of him so he claimed.

    He was at heart a British imperialist though and at loggerheads with Nationalist Ireland's aspirations most of the time.

    He was likely the biggest factor in keeping Hitler out of Ireland 75 years ago however.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (28-04-15)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,349
    Reviews
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    He took more out of alcohol than it took out of him so he claimed.

    He was at heart a British imperialist though and at loggerheads with Nationalist Ireland's aspirations most of the time.

    He was likely the biggest factor in keeping Hitler out of Ireland 75 years ago however.
    Éamon de Valera certainly didn't do anything to keep him out.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Éamon de Valera certainly didn't do anything to keep him out.
    Éamon de Valera now there was a machiavellian cunt if there ever was one. WW11 his only honest moment I think (sorry FF fuckers but your hero was just a lay priest, off topic a bit!).

    The thing about Dev he knew history would judge him harshly & he carried a copy of the The Prince with him everywhere. But you Fianna Fáil fuckers just didn't get your hero! Because your all dumb asses.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 28-04-15 at 08:32. Reason: Sorry SteveB but you are wrong there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •