Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats the most beautiful place u have been?

Reviews

I've been to the desert on a horse with no name, it felt good to be out in the rain. Seriously, Capri island is a good spot, as is all of the Amalfi coast in Italy, gorgeous women, azzury blue waters, fine wine and great olives, what more could a man want.

Default Killarney

Beside the lake, sucking a hard cock, on my knees, slight breeze in the air, sounds of water lapping, me sucking, him groaning, feeling my knees cold in the mud, his cock throbbing hard about to cum, his firm ass muscles in my hands.
    And falling in Love made it all the more better.
    I dream of it everyday. Wish I was back there again reliving the moment over and over.....

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Busty Malena and Carmen View Post
    Would u recommend us visiting Aran islands? What would we see there? It is good going there with bad weather?
    if ya like sheep and stone walls then the islands are for you!

Reviews

What have the romans ever done for us, you have me there Dolly, although, dropping my kacks in Killarney at this time of year could be a little frosty on my johnson, maybe i'll wait till summer time to let the mouse out of the house

Reviews

Default Alaska

No competition on this one. I've not been to so many places & still want to broaden this every year, but this far Alaska is the winner hands down !

Dublin this time Dolly !
    TheNads.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Reykjavik - Bruixes - Small villages inside Holland - Montblanc - New York

We havent been to Southamerica yet, or Assia, and we would love to go there!!! Any opinions about worthy places?
    Is it ok to say your bedroom ladies???

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Would u recommend us visiting Aran islands? What would we see there? It is good going there with bad weather?
    You should definitely visit the Aran Islands sometime but not recommended in bad weather

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12