Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: No No No No No No No No No No No !!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Brenda in my mind u do yourself no favours at all its a bit arrogant you certainly have beauty but the anger within u needs to be worked on as it really is an unattractve trait of yours......

Mr Punter,

If you went through and read what certain people have written on here back to her requests of her do's and don'ts - can you not see how she would be riled - if you were to be in her position would you not too be angry?

Not a nice trait agreed - but she has been digged at very unjustly...... Liz Hilton

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post

Brenda Clients do NOT go onto the forum - fact.
    You are very wrong here, coz the biggest bullies, bastards and pimps which calling us nasty and wasting our time reading forum every day my girl... xxx

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Brenda in my mind u do yourself no favours at all its a bit arrogant you certainly have beauty but the anger within u needs to be worked on as it really is an unattractve trait of yours......
    You can only love me or hate me, hardly something between it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Mr Punter,

If you went through and read what certain people have written on here back to her requests of her do's and don'ts - can you not see how she would be riled - if you were to be in her position would you not too be angry?

Not a nice trait agreed - but she has been digged at very unjustly...... Liz Hilton
    I don't know who change this thread and my talk with Mr.Gooner into slagging thread, not me...

5. Default

do foreign with good English and money allowed ?
    is it English the problem.. Some Irish i know , have no English at all... Are they also allowed ? Will you talk with them on Irish ?
    Paxi, fixi, knaxi, lexi, knoxi, schmexi, schixi drauf.
    Paxi, fixi, reibsi, knallsi, nimmsi, wirfsi, ziehsi aus.
    Paxi, fixi, roxi, treibsi, sauxi, lutschsi, schixi drauf.
    Paxi, fixi,stoßi, popsi, reibsi, pimpsi, schmeißi raus
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Mnoga nas,mnoga nas, rusaki vezde...

Quote Originally Posted by CooleRuss View Post
    do foreign with good English and money allowed ?
    is it English the problem.. Some Irish i know , have no English at all... Are they also allowed ? Will you talk with them on Irish ?
    I meant foreigns with bad English like no English, I don't know why they calling me if they can't even speak in English.

And what I know, they all Irish speak English in Ireland.

7. Default

Nop,not all... i met number of Irish that speak Irish only.. I was surprised my self.. But on the other hand,it surprises me more,when they cant speak Irish...

Well , i dont know.. why others call you? Maybe they call you for the same reason...
    Paxi, fixi, knaxi, lexi, knoxi, schmexi, schixi drauf.
    Paxi, fixi, reibsi, knallsi, nimmsi, wirfsi, ziehsi aus.
    Paxi, fixi, roxi, treibsi, sauxi, lutschsi, schixi drauf.
    Paxi, fixi,stoßi, popsi, reibsi, pimpsi, schmeißi raus
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Mnoga nas,mnoga nas, rusaki vezde...

Reviews

I have to say brenda in recent times you hav become a nasty piece of work if thats down to the pressure of work give it up as your attitutde will eventually force you out of buisness & leave you a very lonely person............

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    I have to say brenda in recent times you hav become a nasty piece of work if thats down to the pressure of work give it up as your attitutde will eventually force you out of buisness & leave you a very lonely person............
    Why?
    I didn't start anything, did u read what everybody posted first and started to me?
    What u'll give, that's what u'll get back.
    I don't have mercy upon anybody who isn't nice to me.
    Did u see me to be not nice to anybody who were nice to me? I don't think so.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    Why?
    I didn't start anything, did u read what everybody posted first and started to me?
    What u'll give, that's what u'll get back.
    I don't have mercy upon anybody who isn't nice to me.
    Did u see me to be not nice to anybody who were nice to me? I don't think so.
    What i mean brenda is everything i read from you these days are posts complaining about your clients which will turn future punters off seeing you as punters pay for a god time not an attitude... I can see why these things would piss you off but it comes with the job its like a fireman complaining about the smoke.....

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast