Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The violent shame of Brazilian police officers

This news report is like so many others when all the facts are not given At the moment in Brazil there is a section in the goverment and the media who are trying to say that homosexual community are being picked on
    This story stinks of this lady in question had taken drugs for the first time and had a bad reaction to them she then started attacking the local communitity hurting two old ladies and trying to hurt a lot more
    The locals got together and restrained her until the police arrive they where the ones who caused her injures not the police
    Do you not think this should have been reported in the media the whole truth not just their version
    The media when they decide to champion on section are very good at distorting the truth in their favour
    Do we never learn from the German news papers declared Hitler a great man i am amazed to see that even today small minded people read this kind of propaganda all believe it
    Last edited by patty; 26-04-15 at 07:47.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patty For This Useful Post:

mymann (26-04-15), Renatha Lopez (26-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by patty View Post
    This news report is like so many others when all the facts are not given At the moment in Brazil there is a section in the goverment and the media who are trying to say that homosexual community are being picked on
    This story stinks of this lady in question had taken drugs for the first time and had a bad reaction to them she then started attacking the local communitity hurting two old ladies and trying to hurt a lot more
    The locals got together and restrained her until the police arrive they where the ones who caused her injures not the police
    Do you not think this should have been reported in the media the whole truth not just their version
    The media when they decide to champion on section are very good at distorting the truth in their favour
    Do we never learn from the German news papers declared Hitler a great man i am amazed to see that even today small minded people read this kind of propaganda all believe it
    Regardless of this story much of Brazil is not Heaven on earth particularly if you are poor.I won't be visiting the favelas anytime soon.
    Last edited by nonpareil; 26-04-15 at 08:02.

Reviews

Many thanks for the German history lesson but we're on current affairs here.

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Regardless of this story much of Brazil is not Heaven on earth particularly if you are poor.I won't be visiting the favelas anytime soon.
    The favelas have many good people as well as bad but if you think by not going to the favelas you would be safe what a mistake
    As soon as your big toe gets off the plane you are in trouble lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to patty For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (26-04-15)

Reviews

The favelas have many good people as well as bad but if you think by not going to the favelas you would be safe what a mistake
    I am a whitey Irishman. I would be in trouble with the sun as soon as my small toe gets off the plane.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (26-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    I am a whitey Irishman. I would be in trouble with the sun as soon as my small toe gets off the plane.
    lol well that's true

Reviews

Out of interest , are you advising against travelling to Brazil altogether ?
    Thank you for your reply Patty .
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    I guess she is just saying
    Let the traveller beware

Cover your ass - and your wallet and camera -in many places in the world.

Caveat viator in Latin apparently.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post

Brazil is an awesome country, I spent last summer there and had a great time....and didn't get robbed once!!

Fact is, there are dangerous places everywhere in the world. If you want to live in a little bubble of safety stay in your living room and don't go anywhere. If you do have the balls to go travelling don't go for the dumb tourist looks with cameras hanging round your neck, flashing expensive mobile phones around you and pulling wads of notes out of a bumbag

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Devastator For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (27-04-15), joggon (26-04-15), nonpareil (26-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    Brazil is an awesome country, I spent last summer there and had a great time....and didn't get robbed once!!

Fact is, there are dangerous places everywhere in the world. If you want to live in a little bubble of safety stay in your living room and don't go anywhere. If you do have the balls to go travelling don't go for the dumb tourist looks with cameras hanging round your neck, flashing expensive mobile phones around you and pulling wads of notes out of a bumbag
    well said !
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

15. The Following User Says Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

Devastator (26-04-15)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast