Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Is there a scammer in Belfast?

1. Default

Josephine,

I did contact them by email on saturday afternoon, but as of writing this, no response. I've handled everything with the company responsible for the transfer of funds. As far as they are concerned a fraud has occured and I will get my money back as soon as I contact my bank. But that means my cards being cancelled and having no access to my money for a week or so while it is sorted out. But hey if I get my money back it will be worth it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mayfairsmoker For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sandy 69 (27-04-15), SmallHorn (26-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfairsmoker View Post
    Josephine,

I did contact them by email on saturday afternoon, but as of writing this, no response. I've handled everything with the company responsible for the transfer of funds. As far as they are concerned a fraud has occured and I will get my money back as soon as I contact my bank. But that means my cards being cancelled and having no access to my money for a week or so while it is sorted out. But hey if I get my money back it will be worth it.
    Good news so.

Glad you are getting sorted.

Send nudes

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

Mayfairsmoker (26-04-15)

5. Default

Josephine,

Did you pay by credit card or debit? If credit card contact your bank/issuer and open a "dispute" over the transaction. I have knowledge about this process and can help you if you need it. Debit cards I'm not so sure about

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Devastator For This Useful Post:

Mayfairsmoker (26-04-15)

7. Default

The carrier has acknowledged that this is a fraud case, debit card, but they are will to help with the refund, have to talk to bank first.

8. Default

good luck!

btw - I think I seen ads for the girl in question, looks phenomenal(too good to be true!) but from the 2 ads had 2 diff names(1 Kara, other Lara) and also said shes located in Belfast on the Lisbon Road, theres no such place. Theres the Lisburn Road which is similar but I would have thought everyone knows theres correct address

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Devastator For This Useful Post:

Mayfairsmoker (26-04-15)

10. Default

She did ask me to go to the Tesco by the way, but could have got that from google maps or just guessed that there would be one.

11. Default

She did ask me to go to the Tesco by the way, but could have got that from google maps or just guessed that there would be one.
    It would be a good guess but who knows? Google streetview you can see everything, tesco website might even have a list of stores & addresses

I read that and simply cannot believe the story. A guy who has seen a number of girls, and knows how is the typical booking looking like from the start to its end, is happy to pay anything for a promised encounter with woman from the internet advert.
    From what I've read, there is no other information about the lady, to enable you to cross check her ads, rates, reviews, photos. So we don't know who she is, and if she actually exist at all, pictures could have been copied from other sources. A gentleman is sheepishly following the voice from the mobile phone. Wow.

Sorry, I am not buying it.

Debit card fraud? I think as soon as they realize, that it was you and nobody else paying for the service, they will close the case. Credit card is a different story. I wish you I am wrong here.

Next time, if you feel the urge of spending a sufficient amount of money for nothing, please do not hesitate to contact me, just click and fill the form. I am happy to help and I can even promise, your funds shall not be wasted and will serve a good cause.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

Danny2011 (29-04-15), nonpareil (28-04-15)

Reviews

Cash on the nail

Works without fail,

Make a booking on the phone,

Leave the cards, where you are goin'.

15. Default

Alex, are you saying that you do not believe me? Or no one will believe me. Or do you think I've made this up? I really do not understand your post. All I can say is that this whole thing has been very stressful for me and embarrassing

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast