Thread: On my way to being bald

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile On my way to being bald

BALD PUSSY

Kinky, I must say... K.I.N.K.Y...

She (the nurse) unzipped my velvet trousers, and pulled them down to my ankles. "Lie on the table darling and spread your legs wide open". She was petite and bossy, and I did Follow her orders, and climbed up on the table and spread my legs wide. She spread a cold cream all over my pussy. "I am numbing you Darling" and she left the room. I felt my pussy go numb and thought "Shame I don't have some of this cream for when those big boys visit my arse". The door opened 20 minutes later, and the Tall, Dark & Handsome doctor walked in "Put on these sunglasses and spread your legs and don't move". "Yes doctor" Dolly said. Doctor squeezed a clear gel all over this Dolly's pussy and spread it around not missing any area. He moved his fingers in wet circles all over my pussy, and yes it felt LOVELY! He aimed a laser at my pussy and pressed the trigger to zap me. ELECTRIC DARLINGS!!! and Zap that energy went into this Dolly's pussy! I loved the feeling I have to tell you... I loved the zap... The Doctor said "Dolly, you are my best patient ever. I am happy at how well you take this zap!".

Has anyone ever had laser hair removal? I hear most people find it painful or uncomfortable. But I loved it lads, loved it!

So, I'm on my way to having a bald puss (That is, truely bald, and no more shaving it bald). I'll have the smoothest, sweetest pussy! Yes, this is one of Dolly's New Year's promises. I have a few, you know? So, wont you be surprised at the new things I'll show you this year! Yes, this Dolly has made promises, and will keep them this new year.
    Well, Its 5:35am now, and I havn't slept yet so "Nighty night" and I'm off to bed with my happy bald "tingling" pussy.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 03-01-09 at 11:37.