Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Disappointed in myself

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    398
    Reviews
    53

    Default Disappointed in myself

    I have to say, I am enjoying meeting the escorts available in Dublin. But maybe I am diving in too deep, too fast. Instead of sitting back and acknowledging the great experience I had recently with an unbelievable woman, I decided to visit another escort very soon afterwards which was a big let down. Greed is not good!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    No two ladies are the same and no two experiences will be the same. Some will be more memorable than others.

    I have had many great experiences but one lady stands out above all others for me. This is not to say the others were not good but sometimes everything just slots into place any you find a compatibility that you just don't find with other ladies.

    As they say, it takes two to tango - so don't be disappointed in yourself!
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    circumcised guy (20-04-15), HAKKER102 (21-04-15), KevinACE (20-04-15), Ladyvonteese (22-04-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default


  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinACE View Post
    I have to say, I am enjoying meeting the escorts available in Dublin. But maybe I am diving in too deep, too fast. Instead of sitting back and acknowledging the great experience I had recently with an unbelievable woman, I decided to visit another escort very soon afterwards which was a big let down. Greed is not good!
    According to Gordon Gecko "Greed is Good"

    But then he was a bit of a reptile.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    According to Gordon Gecko "Greed is Good"

    But then he was a bit of a reptile.
    He was an 80's God. In can do attitude (only).

    But do you want to fuck over the workers that make your business work?

    We are all stakeholders in your business motherfucker.

    If your answer is yes.

    bye, bye asshole.

    I laugh at you , fool.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    He was an 80's God. In can do attitude (only).

    But do you want to fuck over the workers that make your business work?

    We are all stakeholders in your business motherfucker.

    If your answer is yes.

    bye, bye asshole.

    I laugh at you , fool.
    Quit your Jibber Jabber , Fool.

    This phrase can be used over and over.

    I am among the lowly downtrodden masses though

    We'll start the revolution tomorrow--they never work out too well in the end however.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (20-04-15)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Quit your Jibber Jabber , Fool.

    This phrase can be used over and over.

    I am among the lowly downtrodden masses though

    We'll start the revolution tomorrow--they never work out too well in the end however.
    I think he is just a questioning personality and not a bad motherfucker. Just MHO.

    Stop spreading your management lies or explain to us workers how you can post 24/7?

    Do you work? Have you God forbid been incapacitated?
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 20-04-15 at 21:51.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Ladyvonteese (22-04-15)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    London and then everywhere else.
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Make sure this hobby is the cherry on the top of your fabulous life.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bellelulu For This Useful Post:

    bonsten (03-03-16), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (20-04-15), Vitruvian (21-04-15), Wakka Wakka (20-04-15)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I think he is just a questioning personality and not a bad motherfucker. Just MHO.

    Stop spreading your management lies or explain to us workers how you can post 24/7?

    Do you work? Have you God forbid been incapacitated?
    My brain has been incapacitated reading some of these threads

    I can now only move my right index finger to post.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (21-04-15)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I think he is just a questioning personality and not a bad motherfucker. Just MHO.

    Stop spreading your management lies or explain to us workers how you can post 24/7?

    Do you work? Have you God forbid been incapacitated?
    I must be a capitalist parasite living off the backs of the Proletariat.

    BettercallSaul

    The question might be more relevant for him.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (22-04-15)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •