Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullying!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    This looks awesome.

Częstochowa, Poland’s abandoned train depot

Jibby, have you ever thought why Częstochowa doesn't need any trains?

There is a place in Częstochowa, pilgrims are visiting it for, I think over 300 years now, not sure from the top of my head, when was it that Swedish gang tried their best to conquer Poland last time. So the story says, that they were stopped there, and it if it hasn't been to the particular kind of white magic spelt by the big picture hanging in the main church (monastery), I'd be Swedish now and rightly.
    So since then, there are people, counted in hundreds, who feel indebted, and they are walking down there to say 'Hi' and 'Thanks' to the picture, often supporting it by lump sums of currency, depends who has what where from. A substantial number of pilgrims is walking on their knees, all the way down, no matter if they're from Gdańsk or Suwałki. Also, these huge groups of devoted fans are temporarily blocking roads through the whole country, and keeping waving high a foreigner country flag on Polish soil. Got the idea?

If I was you, I'd pick rather this place:

See they have trains too, I found that one especially for you. As per the current situation in the country, I'd teamed up with Kate, who's going to smuggle you over the border, pretending she's an innocent tourist taking the breathtaking pictures of Bieszczady in idyllic circumstances of raw pure nature. Wild too.

PS. no, no Internet avial nor GSM signal, you need GPS, but check if the same system is used there as it is in Europe. It might not, Russians had their own and don't think Ukrainians were bothered changing it while busy keeping Russians away from their cubicles.
    Last edited by Alex.xx; 21-04-15 at 01:31. Reason: I think I'd finish my crusade; got one new enemy and one new friend, and one old one, but it has been edgy for a minute or 2

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (21-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Let me cross the road for a start!
    Well, well...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (21-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Been there for years noob.
    This gets better by the minute

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alex.xx View Post
    Jibby, have you ever thought why Częstochowa doesn't need any trains?

There is a place in Częstochowa, pilgrims are visiting it for, I think over 300 years now, not sure from the top of my head, when was it that Swedish gang tried their best to conquer Poland last time. So the story says, that they were stopped there, and it if it hasn't been to the particular kind of white magic spelt by the big picture hanging in the main church (monastery), I'd be Swedish now and rightly.
    So since then, there are people, counted in hundreds, who feel indebted, and they are walking down there to say 'Hi' and 'Thanks' to the picture, often supporting it by lump sums of currency, depends who has what where from. A substantial number of pilgrims is walking on their knees, all the way down, no matter if they're from Gdańsk or Suwałki. Also, these huge groups of devoted fans are temporarily blocking roads through the whole country, and keeping waving high a foreigner country flag on Polish soil. Got the idea?

If I was you, I'd pick rather this place:

See they have trains too, I found that one especially for you. As per the current situation in the country, I'd teamed up with Kate, who's going to smuggle you over the border, pretending she's an innocent tourist taking the breathtaking pictures of Bieszczady in idyllic circumstances of raw pure nature. Wild too.

PS. no, no Internet avial nor GSM signal, you need GPS, but check if the same system is used there as it is in Europe. It might not, Russians had their own and don't think Ukrainians were bothered changing it while busy keeping Russians away from their cubicles.

I hadn't really thought about it Alex hun, it's just a gut instinct for empty rooms. I actually know nothing of the Swedish-Polish history apart from a quick Google I just done now (1812 - Napoleonic war? Warsaw on the Russian side? I need to read more ). History was never my strong point but I'm always open to learning.

... Where are you and Kate smuggling me?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

sometimes I like to be dominated which is of course consensual

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ManHold View Post
    Nice thread Nat... for a blonde like

Post reported ................................................................................ ...........
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 21-04-15 at 08:50. Reason: ya big bully ye lol

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (21-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Post reported ................................................................................ ...........
    Quote Originally Posted by ManHold View Post
    Nice thread Nat... for a blonde like
    Talk about discrimination against blondes
    Give me a call 083 455 2811 or PM to book in advance
    Smithfield 5th - 11th February
    Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CuteCatriona

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Catriona For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (21-04-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Catriona View Post
    He's going on the naughty step hun & a possible too

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Catriona View Post
    Blondes have more fun.

Talk about discrimination against brunettes.
    Last edited by nonpareil; 21-04-15 at 09:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    I hadn't really thought about it Alex hun, it's just a gut instinct for empty rooms. I actually know nothing of the Swedish-Polish history apart from a quick Google I just done now (1812 - Napoleonic war? Warsaw on the Russian side? I need to read more ). History was never my strong point but I'm always open to learning.

... Where are you and Kate smuggling me?

History hasn't been my thing either, mainly because what they tought as was lies and propaganda.

Well, it is called Deluge, what I am about, so a bit before Napoleon was about.
    Here you have one of the flagship pictures from Polish cinema industry, loved it as a kid: https://youtu.be/5fsZAO1LLFY

Smuggling bit:
    The pics I've shown you before are from Chernobyl. I don't think I need to explain that term. It is in Ukraine now, former Soviet Union. Since we witness a conflict in Ukraine, I doubt you'd get visa to see that huge, beautiful country with even more beautiful people. That was honest, they are brilliant folks.
    BTW the west part of Ukraine was Polish for centuries, only after IIWW Churchill decided having a chat with Stalin, that my grandpa has to move with all his belongings, cows, horses and other chickens, wife and kiddos, more over to the west. He stayed then near Warsaw, and the house he has built then was still there 20 years ago. So again, I am not Ukrainian, but Polish. Thanks Churchill for that. Good job.

The Bieszczady mountains lie on the border between Poland and Ukraine, and has been ALWAYS in war, or not officially in war, but these guys there kept themselves entertained, believe me, better than any gaming console. And you had only 1 life.
    Because of the density of the forest (skyhigh) and on the contrary the density of inhabitans (lower than low), many refugees were walking over to Poland for freedom: from Georgia mainly in last decade, but we have seen also few from The Republic of People. So, you just have to go the opposite way. I think it is simple to follow.

BTW there is a guy called PhD, FBA, F.R.Hist.S., D.Litt. and only then after comes his real name (Norman Davies). He's been very good and wrote brick like books about Polish history, in English of course. His way of presenting Poland is unique, reading these is fun. Norman managed to get himself a Polish wife, is being seen in Kraków quite often, and speaks Polish really good, even BBC didn't decide to give him subtitles. I have seen him in telly, when Putin managed to get a rid of Polish elite in 2010. One shot. Genius. Here clues on the topic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Po...e_Tu-154_crash. Anyway in 2010 everyone was uncertain, what has happened. I remember, I was doing some homework to school, when heard breaking news in TV. My first thought was: Putin's job. I shared my thoughts once with few fellow citizens, and have been ridiculed over it. I didn't give a f" of coure, because now we know, how the story went and somehow matches my projection of events.
    Putin was playing a God in there. But it shows also arrogancy of politicians of the Republic of Poland: the way they've broken every diplomatic rule, and sat in one plane people, they shouldn't be together even in a church. I was wondering, how close we were, as Poland, to became anarchy that time.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    BTW is anyone actually reading it? Mind folks, these are my own comments, never tried to get them through official channels, they are to outrageous and painful for proud Poles to swallow. Imagine, what my life in school was like because of that LOL I was BULLIED by teachers, the feckers had to come prepared to the class to be able to teach us something, if there was my name on the list. They've told me this after final exams. I wasn't sorry at all. Bullying performed by teachers in Poland used to be a normal thing, our poor parents believed, it will make of us something good. It did. Most of people like me has bought Brayaner tickets (John Bishop used this name for the first time in one of his stand ups), one way tickets they were, of course.

Wow, it is not off topic any more, tadam!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (21-04-15), nonpareil (21-04-15)

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast