Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullying!

Reviews

We need a school for trolls,the standard of late is awful.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (22-04-15), Klittyliker (21-04-15), SmallHorn (21-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Joan of Arc of antibullying?
    I'm not claiming to be anything other than who I am. I voiced my opinion on a post as I am entitled to do so.
    Since you already seem to have me sussed you shouldn't need to ask. As for whoever else your talking about ask them yourself.
    I saw your post because I clicked on whats new & it came up along with others. I replied to you as it was in reply to me!
    Ok I understand now, you don't want an actual discussion you just want to engage in some backslapping with pandering fools like smallhorn and bettercallsaul. I'll thank your original post and compose a new reply so.

Reviews

he's feckin sussed out Willie & Tom Sand (bully boys) I must stop talking to them eejits, getting me in trouble now ffs!
    Hay why doe,s thou take thy name in vain
    It,s all Tom Sand,s fault
    Last edited by willie wacker; 21-04-15 at 19:19. Reason: Really it,s saul and smallhorns fault

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

5. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (21-04-15)

Bully Definition

use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force them to do something.

synonyms: persecute, oppress, tyrannize, torment, browbeat, intimidate, cow, coerce, strong-arm, subjugate, domineer; informalpush around/about, play the heavy with
    "the other children used to bully him"

There's a lot of talk of bullying on this site.

When I was growing up, I hated bullies (real bullies) & got into trouble quite a few times for giving them a good slap on behalf of someone who couldn't stand up for themselves.

As the definition says it is someone using superior strength or influence to intimidate. I don't feel anyone on this site is superior to anyone else (some individuals may think they are but they aren't).
    I also see those who use the term bully/bullying so loosely, are quick enough to put other people down themselves.

This is an adult internet forum, if you cant take the heat or understand the fact some people just wont get on then perhaps this isn't the place for you.
    There is also other options ... put people you don't like on block. Report posts that offend.

You cant call someone a bully then name call & make personal attacks back, really your just as bad as each other.
    Its obvious that some people don't like each other so debate, argue or whatever but stop trying to play the victim when you's are all perfectly capable of standing up for yourselves.
    Its tit for tat bollox at best!
    Grow up the lot ye, you's are giving this aul bird a feckin headache
    If it carries on I shall be forced to deal out punishment & treat you's like children

Rant over

Discuss
    Great post babe. I totally agree, I think this is where I make some vague reference to visiting you soon and insert some banal emoticon.
    Last edited by JayJay JayJay; 21-04-15 at 19:21.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JayJay JayJay View Post
    Ok I understand now, you don't want an actual discussion you just want to engage in some backslapping with pandering fools like smallhorn and bettercallsaul. I'll thank your original post and compose a new reply so.
    Hi,thank you for calling me a fool,and welcome to the forum,it's great to have a fresh Idiot troll type every now and then to set the world to rights.Enjoy your short stay and I really hope you learn something for your next attempt as frankly this is piss poor trolling.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (21-04-15)

Reviews

Great post babe. I totally agree, I think this is where I make some vague reference to visiting you son and insert some banal emoticon.
    Why would you be visiting her son? And ho do you know he wants you inserting anything?
    Last edited by bettercallsaul; 21-04-15 at 19:21.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post

Who are you..... The fucking bully police?

Double Jameson on his high and mighty soap box again

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jakelanders For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (21-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    We need a school for trolls,the standard of late is awful.
    if you.ever said anything remotely funny our intelligent I literally (not metaphorically) think the shock would kill me. Cue some ridiculously stupid "banter" between you and smallhorn.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JayJay JayJay For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (21-04-15)

Reviews

if you.ever said anything remotely funny our intelligent I literally (not metaphorically) think the shock would kill me. Cue some ridiculously stupid "banter" between you and smallhorn.
    Why would we need more ridicule or stupidity in this thread while you are still posting,carry on son,you are doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by jakelanders View Post
    Double Jameson on his high and mighty soap box again
    Doublejameson, markymarky, markmarkson, previouslybanneduser etc...
    Niner is that you?

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast