Thread: Bullying!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I do agree with what you are saying, but I think in these cases the superior strength comes in numbers. As in support for the person who is being unreasonable in order to wind someone up and get a rise. This can be seen how one person can say something that is parallel to another and you see two totally different reactions.

i.e. Two girls may be doing a little touting for some 'fun' and a to pass the time away and no one bats an eye lid and in fact everyone has a good bit of banter, then someone else does it and they get crucified for it. It's never just one person that has a go, it's several and from both sides of the fence.

The problem is, it spoils it for everyone, as we are all witness to these spats and it takes the fun out of the site. It's a shame people can't just ignore the threads they are not interested in and enjoy the site with the people they do like. Live and let live.
    I agree with you Kate. I do also think though that sometimes its said that people are ganging up on others when that's not necessarily the case. There just happens to be a dislike of someone be it for their posting style or how they come across here.
    That mutual dislike is then construed as ganging up. Also I see Amy has read my mind as I was going to add some people don't know when to let it go & strive to have the last word which only escalates the situation.
    I know I have disliked a post or comment & responded, then been lumped in with 'the mob' when I am so not on anyone's side but my own.

Ah sure t'is the internet & there is always going to be disagreements between people. I was just sick of seeing the word 'bully' bandied around when they are all as bad as each other x

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    I totally agree with you Kate especially the highlighted bit,
    I also see that when people get involved in threads just to poke fun its gets nasty, from BOTH sides and no one will let go they all just have to have the last word.
    Agreed x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (18-04-15)