Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Identical unrelated twins?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default Identical unrelated twins?

    Bit freaky this..............
    But if anyone has seen a Rihanna lookie likey in Dublin id appreciate a heads up.



    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (17-04-15), Meursault (17-04-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    8,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Bit freaky this..............
    But if anyone has seen a Rihanna lookie likey in Dublin id appreciate a heads up.

    That would be a great duo.
    Death comes to all of us, sometimes sooner than we expect.

    Don't live your day like it is your last, but live it like it is your first.
    New, exciting and fun

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

    Meursault (17-04-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    That would be a great duo.
    Really? That would scare the shit out of me

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Really? That would scare the shit out of me
    Think he means the two girls,the Black and white guy don't look that similar

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (17-04-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Really? That would scare the shit out of me
    They would definitely want to do a DNA test - just to be sure - to be sure that they are not related !
    Seek and you shall find!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to UB40 For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (17-04-15)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Think he means the two girls,the Black and white guy don't look that similar
    It's time to come out of the closet saul


    Seriously though, twins would freak me out. Maybe I've watched too many horror movies.


    Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    They would definitely want to do a DNA test - just to be sure - to be sure that they are not related !

    You're heading for Jerry Springer territory there
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 17-04-15 at 21:09.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (17-04-15)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    It's time to come out of the closet saul


    Seriously though, twins would freak me out. Maybe I've watched too many horror movies.
    Do twins get it on in horror movies?

    I am fine here in the closet,got sky sports now and wifi!

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Do twins get it on in horror movies?

    I am fine here in the closet,got sky sports now and wifi!

    Not that I remember, no. They're usually too busy freaking me the fuck out to be doing that. Have you not seen Dead Ringer? Or the Shining? Or any of those other Doppelganger movies that were big in the 80s. If you haven't then I'd advise you not to.

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Not that I remember, no. They're usually too busy freaking me the fuck out to be doing that. Have you not seen Dead Ringer? Or the Shining? Or any of those other Doppelganger movies that were big in the 80s. If you haven't then I'd advise you not to.
    Never watch horrors,apart from certain threads here,loll

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Never watch horrors,apart from certain threads here,loll

    I can tell you're not a movie fan, mixing up your genres. Drama is not the same thing as horror. For a start, the acting is much better in horror. So is the story, usually because it involves a plot. And quite often a twist in the end. Like The Prestige, which also had twins ...

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (17-04-15)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •