Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What do you see at first time with a women body, personality or attitude?

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    I have seen a pleasant side to every female poster here seen in their posts but all I have seen from a few male posters (some of them banned)is they would almost certainly be irredeemable gobdaws in reality.
    Try again. Your nose is reaching Albert's Clock by now.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (19-04-15), nonpareil (19-04-15), willie wacker (19-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alex.xx View Post
    I don't speak the lingo of Belfast foreigners (and by that I don't mean you but Ulster people in general) A southerner could travel to the US or further on to New Zealand and find more in common with them than up there.
    So I Googled Albert clock (heard of Albert Dock alright which shows you how little interest outsiders really have in Ulster.
    The leaning tower of Belfast once frequented by prostitutes and mentioned in the "black diaries of Roger Casement as a gay cruising area (over 100 years ago).
    Still don't fully understand your Belfastian phrase
    But thanks anyway for the history and geography lesson about a place I really have no interest in.
    You are not keen on long journeys/tours /forays south,
    I couldn't give a toss if I never saw Belfast or Ulster again.
    So there.N.I. tourist board, put that in your pipe and smoke it
    Last edited by nonpareil; 19-04-15 at 06:25.

Reviews

I don't speak the lingo of Belfast foreigners (and by that I don't mean you but Ulster people in general) A southerner could travel to the US or further on to New Zealand and find more in common with them than up there.
    So I Googled Albert clock (heard of Albert Dock alright which shows you how little interest outsiders really have in Ulster.
    The leaning tower of Belfast once frequented by prostitutes and mentioned in the "black diaries of Roger Casement as a gay cruising area (over 100 years ago).
    Still don't fully understand your Belfastian phrase
    But thanks anyway for the history and geography lesson about a place I really have no interest in.
    You are not keen on long journeys/tours /forays south,
    I couldn't give a toss if I never saw Belfast or Ulster again.
    So there.N.I. tourist board, put that in your pipe and smoke it
    That's a really long post for you,I just tried one on another thread,they are no fun,I shall go back to type.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alex.xx View Post
    I also thank you for showing me the opaqueness of what I can only presume is some sort of Ulster dialect?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    That's a really long post for you,I just tried one on another thread,they are no fun,I shall go back to type.
    Long posts are a pain in the ass especially when you can't really type like me .
    This is something that impresses me about LVT. The ability to produce those long voluminous posts.

Reviews

Long posts are a pain in the ass especially when you can't really type like me .
    This is something that impresses me about LVT. The ability to produce those long voluminous posts.
    The slight problem with those long posts is they can get erratic and at times contradict themselves,also hardly anyone bothers reading them.

Reviews

The slight problem with those long posts is they can get erratic and at times contradict themselves,also hardly anyone bothers reading them.
    Most people have the attention span of a slow learner goldfish.

Reviews

This is also the problem eventually with long threads ie wandering, meandering, erratic and more often than not wildly off topic.

Reviews

Most people have the attention span of a slow learner goldfish.
    Goldfish actually have good memory's according to a recent study. Don't think they would read a second post here.

Reviews

This is also the problem eventually with long threads ie wandering, meandering, erratic and more often than not wildly off topic.
    Just the way this one has gone.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast